Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mids + coke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DOUBLE, Feb 21, 2009.

1. OKAY SO I JUST STARTED PUSHIN MIDS LIKE A WEEK AGO, N I HEARD MIXIN WEED WITH COCAINE AND SMOKING IT GIVES YOU A REALLY GOOD HIGH. IS THIS TRUE OR JUST BS? AND DOSE THIS WORK WITH MIDS?..AND HOW DO I COMBINE THE TWO?

PEACEE.:smoke:

2. sprinkle coke in the blunt and smoke it. yeah you will have no problems. i smoked a chronic blunt before. just a roach. diddnt know it was laced and i was pissed but w.e i was fucking retarted after i smoked that shit. thats when i had no tolerance though

3. Yea you can I think you just sprinkle it in with the blunt or joint. Not sure if it would change the high b/c its mids.

I wouldnt do it b/c it deff isnt healthy but you wouldnt be the first to do it so if you really want go ahead and do it

4. #4 IglooBuds, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    Smoke the weed, don't smoke the coke
    Smoking cocaine is inefficient and stupid..

btw, WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS?
    :rolleyes:

5. ur a dumbass fool and half the shit u put up ur nose main isnt evan coke ud be lucky if it was a vitmain supplement but chances r its not usually some cheap kitchen cleaner

6. Waste a coke, snort that shit up and fly around like superman for awhile then when you want to return home smoke a few bowls of weed to relax after a long day of fighting super villains.

7. what are some over the counter pills people crush up and add to blunts?

8. Talking about dealing here is against the rules.

9. Oh the stupidity...
    :rolleyes:

10. Read the Forum Rules before you post dumb shit, nooblet.

11. dude true that if its made in a lab i dont want it im stayin all natural synthetic shit will only fuck u up in the long run, u might end up dead. smoke some good weed and ur high enough for anything notice potheads arent the people put in rehab coke and heroine addicts are and those who partake in the other synthetic drugs, i doubt my word alone can tell u this but just dont do em man

12. Cocaine isn't synthetic, it's made from the coca plant.
    And just because it grows in the ground does not mean it is ok to consume it - just look at tobacco... and "destroying angels"

13. well regardless nobody dies from weed and i dont smoke cigs either coke and all that is just too hardcore nobody needs that

14. Your cool because every fucking thing you have typed into this site's database is in fuckin' caps fosho'.

15. dont do coke dude
    and your talking about selling laced weed WOW that kinda makes me pissed your the kind of people that give potheads and people that sell weed a bad name so if i were you i wouldnt sell laced shit you also might run into someone who will track you down after buying it and fuck you up

16. thats another good reason not to do it lace someones weed and u got urself a problem potheads got friends too dude and aint nobody gonna help a faulty dealer nobody
    keep it legit and u wont have any issues

17. whoa good one..

18. This is a simple answer.

Don't be the douchebag who laces his shit without telling the customer.

And you'll probably end up wasting money anyway if you do the lacing yourself, unless you have a solid coke connect along with a solid mids connect.

19. Get the fuck off grass city you coke head dealin peice of shit, btw try getting a high school education before posting on here, just reading your shit makes me think of a stupid fuck

20. i take shits that are smarter than DOUBLE