Midol gets you high?

Discussion in 'General' started by BostonKid, Sep 30, 2004.

1. I heard a rumor from a few people that if you take midol and then smoke that your high will be intensified. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this rumor and has anyone ever tried this?

2. The only truth behind this that I can possibly think of is the fact that asprin (not sure if it's specific to ibuprofin, acetamitaphin, etc, but..) thins your blood out. Thus the thinner the blood, the more quickly saturated with THC.

But I have no idea if that's what your talking about, or if it even relates.

3. Thats probably what they were talking about then. Maybe I'll give it a try

4. hahaha, i think its just punks trying to make you take midol...

5. isnt that period mediaction...if so why would a guy try taking it...lmao

6. Yeah it's marketed towards woman. I believe it's a type of mild muscle relaxer, but I'm not positive.

Females? A little help here please? Fill us in. :)

7. whenever some chick has their period, they almost always complain about their cramps, and ask someone near them if they have any midol (specifically) or some kind of prescription pain killer. lol, are cramps that fucking bad?>

8. The only this midol is going to do is take away your cramps and maybe some mood swings from your period

9. Guys, Midol is just a glorified name for ibuprofin. Seriously, it doesn't have any magical PMS curing powers, it's just good old ibuprofin.
    As far as the intensified high, I don't know. My friend said that he takes Aleve when he's high to make it last longer. But, I'm not sure. I think it's a mental thing more than a biological thing.

10. There's actually a Midol for Cramps now. Dr's used to prescribe Midol for pms a while back before it hit the shelves and now they have a version specifically for it.

...and yes, cramps are that fuckin' a bad! They stop me dead in my tracks. It's not just an hour's worth of cramps...it's days of those fuckers. Major pain! :mad:

:p

11. aww ...

being a chick doesnt seem very fun. i dont often get cramps, and when i do some short breathing makes it go away. i feel sorry for you guys... i mean girls.

anyways, dont take midol buddy. it wont help the high in any way i can think of, and itll just give those guys some ammo to make fun of you later

12. Being a chick is quite awesome except for that part of it. That part sucks...the rest is cool. :D

*Your sympathy is appreciated, sweet adam!!! :)

13. Yeah, cramps do suck. But, I went on the pill, now I never get cramps. Fucking rad.

14. haha, you forgot the whole "pregnancy" thing too :p

you sure have the advantage as far as being naked and all that goes with that though... guys are just ugly naked.

hahaha.

15. I have accidentally gotten high on midol. I took 5 and most definitely got stoned. I don't know if it's because it's a pain killer, but it works on me.

16. one word..
    clitoris

:D

17. Try stabbing yourself in the low abdomen area. That's honestly the only way to explain the pain, except the pain is all internal. So it feels like you have a knife stuck in your uterus. But, then again, my cramps are worse than most womens'.

And AdamBC:

Being a chick is a lot of fun, actually. We get to make ourselves look pretty, and we have a lot more options when it comes to fashion. Also, you get away with more, and people go out of their way to help you. I honestly wouldn't trade being a woman for anything, being a guy seems kinda boring tbh.

18. ^^^ forgot to mention the clit

19. lol. this thread is so old!

but uhh. just to join in on the discussion... i luckily do not get cramps. :)

20. Oh yes, of course the clit, and multiple orgasms. :p