Midnight Bowling

Discussion in 'General' started by LetsGoCanes, Sep 5, 2010.

1. That shit is fun as fuck when you're baked. I did it last night with my friends, and I sucked so bad, but it was so fun. Anybody else ever done this?

2. I used to all the time but not in the last few weeks, me and my buddies go once a week, either monday or tuesday. 3$ for shoes, 1$ a game. I'm about the same when i go high/sober but if I go drunk i reall fuck some shit up. My average game is about 150.
    The bowling alley we go to turns there lights out and puts up the party shit every night at about 9, I havent bowled in regular lighting in years haha

3. lol a game at our bowling alley is $4.20. no fucking joke.

but yeah, i bowled like complete shit. I dont think i got above a 50 at all. I didn't care though, because i was having fun. that's what its all about

4. lol $4.20, thats awesome. I don't get pissed when im bowling either. Unless i get like anything under a 5 after a strike, that shit pisses me off :mad:

5. #5 LetsGoCanes, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    if you post here again, you'll hit 200 posts. get 'em bro

edit: awww nvm...you hit 200 posts in some other thread...:'(

6. I love bowling but haven't been in years. I think my last time was before my first time smoking. I should go high as fuck. Maybe I should practice and go hall of fame for it like gramps.

7. That was like THE thing to do on Friday nights when I was in middle school. :p

We'd get all strung out on Surge and get one of our moms to drop us off at the bowling alley... :laughing:
    Good times. :smoking:

8. I also can't bowl for shit when im ripped:D the way i play they should call it gutter ball.;)

9. I used to go midnight bowling all the time. Until someone pissed on my rug.

10. i apply to this statement as well