Midi's Grow v1.0

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by midijunky, May 24, 2008.

1. Week 3 is coming to a close and I realized I didn't have an actual thread. Figured I'd update progress on this little experiment.

Black pot is my little one that had a slight lean problem in this thread. When she got her next leafset I tied her off to a piece of coat hanger for a week, she's pretty stout now. I'm not really sure what the deal was with the leaves on the tan pot lady, but the new growth seems to be healthy.

So how do they look so far? Thanks guys

note: newer pics are at the bottom.

Attached Files:

2. Not too bad.
    Looks like you might have a pH twist, or over/under watering going on a tad there.
    What type of light are you using? How far away?
    What type of soil?
    Ect?

3. The one in the black may have been underwatered for a day or so, it also had a fan blowing directly on it for about a week to help strengthen the stem (it was the one leaning). I noticed some of the new growth was blown up by the fan, I got a speed controller for the fan now so hopefully it straightens out.

Using 4 6500K 23w CFL's per plant hung 2-3" away.

Both are in MG Organic soil with 25% perlite, just fed MG all purpose 50% strength for their first time last watering.