Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Middlemen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Purple Von Piff, Jun 5, 2011.

1. For some reason I've failed to find a really good connect and have resorted to an in-between. The first one used to get me consistent mid-grade ($40 for 7-9 gram packs). I realized later that they were taking $5 off the top (that was fine by me though). I didn't really want to have that direct connect because I know for a fact that it would be sketchy. My current in-between has been getting me nothing but fire. $60 an 1/8 for that dank. Sometimes I get two different strains per purchase. The in-between doesn't even take anything off the top either. The problem is that I want to deal with this connect directly but he doesn't want to expand his pool of customers so I am at the mercy of the in-between and have to wait until they decide to re-up in order to get that fire. I need to be able to :smoking: at my own whim but am unable to. :(

2. I feel ya. My 2 main guys recently got busted, all that's really left are middlemen. I've been getting weed with a friend as opposed to by myself for a few months now because it's just too hard to find a reliable connect around here without using some kind of middleman.

I hate it. :mad:

3. It's grow season all year man, just search youtube for grow box or stealth grow box :)