Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Middlemen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kebby, Mar 8, 2011.

1. How bad is it to use a middle man? Cause I have to do it for once, Ive been trying to get weed, but the only dealer near here that isnt dry at the moment is MAJOR sketchy, so I dont go near him. Im friends with his girlfriend so Im using her as a middleman this one time, but how bad is it to do it more than once?

2. If it makes you feel "safe" go for it. I still use a middle man, but that's because I get better pricing that way.

3. Its not just the safe thing, the dude wont even deal to me cause I called him sketchy to his face. But im pretty tight with his girlfriend and I know she wont pinch, so I guess it shouldnt be to bad.

4. Middlemen have this tendency to ask for body parts in exchange for services...Bastards got my arm!!

5. Don't make it a habit. Might try to bag it light and claim, "Whoops! I don't know much about weed! Here is what I got!" Or an equally lame excuse.

6. She almost never smokes weed, and Im paying her (3 packs of cigs cause I dont smoke the damn things anymore) to do it. So I think I should be fine on that

7. He's going to charge his girlfriend for weed?..

8. I use middlemen like 2-3 times, then ask my friend to meet the dealer. They get bummed out that they won't get smoked out every time I want to buy anymore :p

9. I did say he was sketchy, didnt I? Hes making her pay for a 5bag. I would front that to my girlfriend.

10. I called a dealer "sketchy" to his face before and the next time I talked to him he was less sketchy.

11. lol front for a BJ later i hope, not money. i coulodn't charge my Gf money for weed. haha there's too much of it.

idk what you mean by sketchy. like police watching, or like he'll rob you sketchy. you know him and his girlfriend, so even if using a middleman, you should know what to expect already.

sounds like go for it to me.

12. I had a guy called sketchy. i told him he was sketchy and he gave me a sketchy look. It was in a dark alley too, which adds to the sketchiness. Anyway, the bag ended up lookin pretty sketched

13. Its not bad unless they're a rat or going to charge a finders fee.

14. He would try and rob me, I at least know he wont rob his girlfriend.