Middle leaves yellow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoylentGreen, May 1, 2007.

1. I read that yellow leaves are a sign of too much nutrients but I had some yellowing before adding any nutes and then its continuing after I fed the plant. The yellowing is on some of the middle leaves. I just bought a big bag of the fox farms soil but wasnt going to transplant this for another week.

Any thoughts?

Specs
    1 Bagseed about 26 days since sprout
    Soil is miricle grow ORGANIC choice soil. It says 0.10-0.05-0.05 NPK numbers.
    Under 4 x 26watt 6500kcfls large fan blowing on it in a closet
    76-84 degrees and around 30% relative humidity

Been watering with distilled water and just started feeding it Fox Farms Grow Big 1/2 strength and have only fed it twice with a watering with only water in between.

Thanks a ton in advance

Attached Files:

2. how long has it been since you fed them? and is it getting worse since you fed them?

3. 1 Day since the last feeding of 1/2 strength and it is a bit worse than before but not much.

4. yep nute burn

just flush them they will be just fine good thing you caught it pretty early

5. I also agree that your plant's symptoms are a sign of nute burn. However, plants experiencing a pH problem will and have also exhibited similar symptoms. Just be careful.
    If you're adjusting the pH of your watering or nute schedule, then the problem is nute burn. If you're not...then hold off on the flushing. The problem may reside in your tap water pH.

As for the middle leaves...it is possible that you also "burned" these leaves at an earlier stage of growth. Look at your new growth. If it doesn't exhibit similar symptoms...I don't think you have a problem.

Check 'er out though...Good early reference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9dOxkCDchI