Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Middies Question...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tokin86, Mar 27, 2009.

1. #1 tokin86, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    Okay, so the other day my boy hooked me up with some nice mids, I know it was probably from a brick, but I would say they are about or near 1/2 of an ounce worth. Here is what I know:

1.) I never touched mids that were sticky (it is hard to break up) what can I do to make it break up better?

2.) How much you think is in here (I will post pics later)

3.) It has a nice smell (non-skunkish smell, but yet exotic)

4.) It's hairs are dark red, the bud color is dark green and brown

5.) I know it's not shwag because it gets you really stoned

6.) I know its Indica type because it makes you a potato couch.

So my question is what type you think this is and would you smoke it?

Check back for pics

2. What? what's your question(s)? :confused::confused::confused:

anyways... to the first?? question... use a herb grinder. are just rip it apart with your fingers.

3. ewwwwww brown? lol just playin :p

4. I am sorry I didn't really said all well..

I have a grinder, but it doesn't grind it too well because its like sticky (wetish).

Here are the pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. u just got sum regs that happened to be more potent than ur used to how much did u pay??

6. I paid around $100

7. just leave it out for a day or 2 and it will be fine!

8. Ya that looks like regs to me and mids are sticky. Not the stickiest but sticky.

9. Yea, it has a nice body high , like real tranquil and stress free type. (Love Indicas), but I would say it's more potent than skunk. My boy usually gets me really dank, but for a value like this, I think he did me justice here :hello:

Bout to light up the magical h2o pipe

10. Even in the worst places, they pay $50-60 for a quarter of mids, NEVER $100! Never buy from this person again, they don't care about you, they care about money.

11. You paid around $100 for "about two quarters worth"? Damn dude that seems a little pricey to me. From the looks of it, it seems like you have your basic middies. Possibly you got some stuff from the bottom of the bag. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just saying $100 for anything less than an ounce of mids is too much.

12. i pay 25 to 35 for shit like that u got played like a bitch never pay over 50 a bag for bricked seedy shit by seedy i mean any seeds go up to ur guy and get ur money back besides what u smoked

13. yeah never pay more than 50-80 for that quality per half ounce anything more is a rip

14. Oh well, if its $20-40 extra to get me high, why not? I mean its my only source I have and I really cant go out looking for others.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

15. Where I'm from weed is hard to get and its extremely pricey around NY region

16. lol u said a quarter i think... thats a baaaaaaaaaad price it should be 40-50 for mids
    and like 20-30 for wat u got brown shwaggyness

17. I'm not sure if it's a quater i think its more of 1/2 an ounce, i dont have a scale i was eyeballing...all of the nuggets I got are compacted.