Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CGreen, Oct 29, 2011.

1. those are some solid mids dude. i bet you didn't even find that many seeds. maybe like 2 for every gram

• Like Like x 1
  2. 5 for 1.5 of mids is good, mids is usually 20 an 8th.

3. Idk where the bud on the east coast comes from. I assume it is mexican brick weed.

I don't actually live out there i live in cali. So i smoke nothing but the best.

4. Well the east coast isn't just one region in and of itself like the west. The east coast is made up of a bunch of states and each one is very different marijuana-wise.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 1.5 for 5 dollars hell yea nigga.... I just bout 2 Grams for 20

6. I hate to be the bearer of bad news my friend. But this thread died about 5 years ago. Twas a tragic death.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. how to pronounce schwag, swag, schwagg? well time to attend SCHool