Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid hot box and you get pulled over.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ArnoldLayne, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Tried searching and couldn't find anything if this is already posted somewhere stupid being dumb link it ill delete this.
    Anyways say I'm hotboxing my car in my driveway. before someone calls me stupid I do this because my houses are too close and my neighbours my boss so trying to keep this part of my life a secret haha. I'm mid blunt and all of the sudden blues go up behind me and a cop taps on my Window. If I've already finished the blunt or scarf down the roach so theres absolutely no evidence can i get in trouble? I feel like I wouldn't but if when I roll down my Window the cop gets shot in the face with all the combined exhalations of a blunt, would there be anything he could possibly do? Like my cars not even on moving so theres not even a dui concern. But every night I do this I ponder this thought. So what do you guys think anything similar happen to you? I live in SC so cops are all conservative bible belt marinuanas the devil pricks. Anyways enough stoned ramblings what do you guys think a copper could do to me.

2. Eat the stash...eat all of it. Hopefully it's just a joint or something and you don't have a pipe. But yeah if you eat everything, and there's no tangible evidence you're good. But then again if he just sneaks up and taps your window while you're smoking, you're pretty much fucked. But if a cop pulls up behind you...hopefully you don't have too much to scarf down in a few seconds. When I do what you're doing I bring a drink out with me, both for cotton mouth and just in case I gotta eat my stash.

There's no law against smelling like weed. When he smells it he's gonna rip through your car, just hope you got everything and there's no seeds, stems, roaches anything like that left over. If he doesn't find anything, no he can't charge you with shit. He'll try to scare the shit out of you and get you to turn in your stash, or tell on yourself something like that. Fuck that. Just deny, and deny some more. And hope you got rid of everything in the short amount of time you  had.

3. (Pink Floyd) :hello:
    Arnold Layne had a strange hobby
    Collecting clothes
    Moonshine washing line
    They suit him fine

On the wall hung a tall mirror
    Distorted view, see through baby blue
    He dug it
    Oh, Arnold Layne
    It's not the same, takes two to know
    Two to know, two to know, two to know
    Why can't you see?

Arnold Layne, Arnold Layne, Arnold Layne, Arnold Layne

Now he's caught - a nasty sort of person.
    They gave him time
    Doors bang - chain gang - he hates it

Oh, Arnold Layne
    It's not the same, takes two to know
    two to know, two to know, two to know,
    Why can't you see?

Arnold Layne, Arnold Layne, Arnold Layne, Arnold Layne
    Don't do it again.

4. I don't know about SC, or the U.S. for that matter, but in Canada if you're under the influence and in the drivers seat, even if the car isn't on or moving it's still a DUI. So yeah, I'd just scarf your stash and chill in the passenger seat homes.

5. If you were on your driveway I'm pretty sure he's not allowed to be on your drive without your permission

6. Yup you're right. But you can still get a ticket for possession even if you have no weed. You're in "possession" if you smoke cause THC is running through your body. That's how it is in my town. I'm in Wisconsin if that helps
    Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If your keys are on you, it could be a DUI.
    If he can verify you have the herb in your mouth it could be a felony "destruction of evidence".
    Sucks, but it doesn't sound like a safe toking area. :smoke:

8. Man, I hate getting pulled over in my drive way.. Im all like "what seems to be the problem officer, I know I wasn't speeding I was going 3 under" 

9. Why not just pull into the garage? Problem solved.

10. one day back in highschool a teacher parked her car beside mine for some reason (student parking lot) and she noticed that my car smelled like weed. so she went to the office and told the principal, who called the cops. a friend of mine who was in the office at the time heard about it and texted me right away telling me to get rid of my shit because the 5-0 are going to check out my car, so run back to my car and eat all my roaches, and axed my car and threw away the can. the cops came by and they called me down to the office. they said they had reason to believe that i was carrying an illegal substance in my vehicle. they asked to look and i said yeah but they werent going to find anything. they looked and never did, told me to carry on with my day and i did. 

pretty fucking scary for a 17 year old high off his ass during first period social studies haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Why not just smoke in the garage?

12.  I'd just scarf your stash and chill in the passenger seat homes.[​IMG]

13. Had a buddy get pulled over with a water bottle piece while driving & boxxin'. You know the socket head in the cap, mini mouth hole at the bottom deal. Well they get pulled over, he eats the 1-2 grams he has and SWALLOWS he metal grav piece! Water bottle gets throw onto the grass after they get pulled out of the car for the search. My buddies got away with 0 charges.  :metal:

Nice beard brother.

15. Oohhh yummy,

Seriously why the fuck did you EAT them?

16. If you have the keys within reach and youre in a car you can get a dui, no matter where you are sitting. Thats why hide-a-keys are good when you get drunk and sleep in your car. Just hide the key.
    The cop can come on your property if he thinks a crime is being committed. Your car is not airtight and will definetly stink outside while clam baking inside. If someone walks by and sees/smells you and calls, thats enough reason for cops to come on your property.
    If he sees you destroy the stash youll get obstruction of justice. If you have keys youll get a dui. If your just chillin in your car enjoying the cloud of smoke with no stash or keys he will find someway to bust you. Like public intox or disorderly conduct

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app