Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meltd0wn, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Ok hey everyone, need some help on what mids are.

I've just brecently started smoking, and would like some more. The problem is I have very little money and would like to be able to smoke a little bit every night, so mids seem to be the way to go for me.

My question is what is smoking a mid like? is it really weak or just Mid. I'd like specifics, I can assume the high is "mid", but that dosent help because I've only smoked one type of weed so far, so specifics about what there like would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Mids is just low quality weed. The high is lower qualityl.

If you smoke some banging weed, then your gunna be shakin, minds going to be racing, you feel great, laughing. All that good stuff.

When you smoke mids, you just feel good, eat, and sleep.

Thats how i feel anyway.
    :rolleyes:

3. lower quality weed, but will get you high. im usually high for 2- 2.5 hours. high usually consists of feeling good, hunger, sleepy (when coming down). when im with friends i laugh non stop, not so much when alone

4. depends like sometimes your dealer will have just some regular plain old mids but u can also get high mids which is a lot better and high mids fuck me up so bad for me they give me more of a body high and less of a mind high

5. On decent mids I stay high for an hour and stay buzzed for another hour off of a bowl. But the stuff I usually get is beaster so I'm usually relatively stoned for a good 2 hours before it wears off.

Mids are worth it for the price IMO.