Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mid grade?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RWTFskater, Jan 19, 2011.

1. So i have been smoking for many years, and back when i was in high school and i was poor, i smoked a lot of mid grade weed, and it never really had any effect on me other than the fact i got high. now, after like 2 or more years of not smoking any crappy buds, somebody smoked a joint with me of it (without mentioning it was midgrade) and now my throat has been really sore for several days. does anybody know why this is? i mean its the same plant i smoke every day, and it was only a joint, but it still really messed up my throat. any thoughts?

2. maybe your friend was sick and now you are getting sick too?

3. no, i am not sick at all, its just my throat. i have a damn good immune system and only get sick every couple years, so i am pretty sure this is strickly caused by shitty pot

4. If it was really shitty weed it's possible. You probably got used to taking fat pulls of dank bud and having them still be smooth. Doesn't work that way with reggies/mids. You'll be fine. The fastest way to get rid of it would be to not smoke anything for a few days.

5. I doubt the weed gave you a sore throat for days. Just take some cough medicine or something... You probally just have a sore throat.

6. Sore throats sometimes happen man. I would say I don't get "sick" either, but I do get a sore throat maybe 3 times a year or so, and sometimes sinuses. But other than that, I don't get sick.

Could be the weed, but probably not. Who knows.

7. if it was real shitty mexican brick weed, god knows what kind of chemicals were mixed in with it

8. That's probably it. There's some weird shit in that mexican brick. I bought a ton of it awhile back and wow! I felt really dumb for two or three days afterwards, and the high was... scary. :(