Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid-grade vs. Chronic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OfficialHaze, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Soo as far as the black market goes there are mids and chronic as your classes of smoke. Now I prefer ti smoke chronic cuz it makes for a much nicer and I feel like, a cleaner high almost. The taste of some exotic is always something I love to experience, the effects of new hybrids and of course the original highs of the amazing haze, perp, sourD, trainwreck ect. Altho some people prefer mid grade because you get a bigger amount off cannabis per buy, and it will never produce a high like chronic I belive.. What is your opinion everyone mids or chronic?

Attached Files:

2. Chronic for sure

3. the chron don all day son

4. I defiantly prefer Chronic over mids, but if i'm smoking with a group of people I usually like to buy mids and roll up a couple of blunts.

5. qtr of chronic usually last me 5 to 6 days. Mids and it will last me maybe 2. And always remember quality over quantity. Unless everyone else is dry lol

6. #6 Nadroj, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    Honestly, you get more for your money with the chronic here since there is not a lot of midgrade going around... high mids is the worst shit you can get. I always end up getting caregiver buds anyways :smoke:

These pickups are all from my guy... he's a patient. Gotta love those ounce pick ups that everyone is getting, fat sacks o dank :hello: (i got 40/3.7g the other day of that cindy... that's from my bro though, he's much tighter to get bud through since were... brothers? haha. family/friend connects ftw)

This chrondon i got yesterday (45/4g), im a good friend and my bro is his roommate, they're best friends, so i happen to get the hook up most the time.
    [​IMG]

Or this midsy shit i got for 30/eighth (ripoff... i think my buddy really regretted selling any of this to anyone cause it made me angry when i got it)
    [​IMG]

But this is the kind of bud my friends and i used to get all the time, 25/half eighth, 50/eighth... not even worth it imo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Chronic. I only use mids for making oil.

8. the good stuff everytime

[​IMG]

9. if anyone says they prefer mids over chronic they need their head examined. that being said, smoke dank everyday

10. ^^ yea i agree if someone actually prefers mids then they must not know anything about weed.. if you really did like the "mids high" then u would find a dank strain that produces a close high... or at least a true pot connoisseur like myself would search for one>>>>>>off to Blaze..!!

11. i PREFER smoking chron, if money didn't matter at all i would just roll up big blunts of chron and face them, but unfortunately in this world sometimes you need to spend money on things besides weed (sucks doesn't it?). i usually purchase chron if its just me smoking, but sometimes if im with my boys and they are short on dough we'll each throw in a few bucks and roll up a dime of mids into a fat blunt. where i live ten bucks gets you over 1.5g of mids which is enough to make a big cigar like a game or a dutch burn for a good 15-20 min. it's great to just hang out on a porch or garage on a nice summer night just bullshitting with your friends passing around a cannon. sure it's not the same high as chron but it gets the job done IMO, the mids around here are pretty nice.

having said that of course if the money is there and it's available i'll pick chron. i just can't stand the "weed snobs" who look down on people that for whatever reason only have access to mids. i've literally seen people with no bud or money to contribute turn down offers to get smoked up by people in the room, just because the person offering had mids and not chron. to me this is like a homeless guy living on the street turning down a ham sandwich that he is offered because it's not a steak. just super arrogant and assholish, IMO of course though.

12. Schwag for me. I like the dirty high better then a clean high. I like where my vision is extremely fucked up.

13. You totally ripped of my thread dude, it was called does it bother you if your bud isn't Dank. :p it was about do you prefer mids ect.. but never mind

14. haha!

15. And you ripped off my thread were I said I got a headache from smoking mids and people were trollin about how mids suck.

16. mids dont work

17. Chronic aha dank all day ^.^

18. depends, im in az and i get an ounce of mids for $60. and these are good mids to. like comparable to a shitty chronic. i have smoked with friends who didnt know they were mids until i told them. so a good ounce of mids vs. an 8th of chronic... i gotta choose the bomb mids every time. except suprisingly mids are super hard to get even in az right now