Mid Bagseed ? Will I harvest bad quality bud ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420Falcons, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Growing some bagseed Mid,

All I have on hand, Hopefully a loud seed will come later.

My question is that Im growing some low quality weed, so when I harvest is it gonna be some low quality or high quality.

I want to grow dank not mid.

2. It probably won't be "dank" because you got it from a mid.

The only exception would be that maybe the plant had decent genetics to begin with, and the grower did a shitty job of growing it. Of course this can also influence the outcome of the seed.

Genetics play a key role with more experienced growers. If it's your first time then don't expect "dank." Your expectations are always going to be high so expect some disappointment, especially since your not confident in the quality off seed.

You can take shit genetics and grow some pretty decent shit if you really know what you're doing.

Growing cannabis is a science and an art.

3. I grew some middy seeds and it came out pretty good..the genetics were def unstable( one plant mostly indica, the other sativa, some sick ones.. etc.. ) but like pheno said some mids may be from good genes.. Some people grow good strains outside and wake up with seeds because somewhere else there was a male.. u never know!

4. Bagseed will surprise you more than u think.
    Just think of how high you got off the weed. It shouldn't be worse lol. Only get better

5. LOLOL. Right right

6. just because a seed came from a bag of mids, doesnt mean its shitty bud.

mid's are usually grown in quantity, mass production. Litle time is spent paying attnetion to them. The grower wants that plant out, so he can replace it with another one.

this means the buds usually dont get nearly enough attention or care, to come out as a nice bud. This leads to it seeming like mids, in actuality if it were grown CORRECTLY, its some crazy danks..

Mid's are also usually very old, or SUPER ass fresh after harvest season. You can grow a killer plant with mid seeds, ive seen it done.

7. It wont be super dank but it will be better than mids

8. If you want dank you've gotta make sure you give it the best possible conditions, good soil, HID lighting, nutrients, adequate space and ventilation, etc.

9. go to bud shots theres a bagseed thread with alot of nice looking weed, itll get ur hopes up check it out