Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Microwaving The Blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bodybuilder1010, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Spade for Spade I put water on the outside of my blunt then put it in the microwave for 12-15 seconds to make it crispy. Does anybody else do this? People have told me that I its the best blunt they have every smoked.

2. I remember doing this in like 7th grade lol. Before I started smoking jays.

3. I think it might fuck with the THC a little. I'd stop doing that

4. You think that it will fuck up the THC a little? Have you done it? Highly doubt it. I just saw someone microwave all the blunts we smoked (15+ on 420) and they were definitely the best blunts I've ever smoked.

5. Appreciate your post bro -- I always microwave when I get the chance and get the same high as non microwaving -- If somebody rolls a mediocre blunt the microwave makes it 10 times better.

6. #6 BuddhistBrian, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think every avid blunt smoker has experimented with it... I used to smoke a lot of blunts and tried it a few times. No change.
    I saw on here something about edibles and if you microwave weed it decarbs and like fucks with it a lil... Can anyone support me on this?

7. I like grapes

8. #8 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 23, 2011
    Lol wut?

9. Wait, can someone actually explain what microwaving the blunt does to me? Now I'm interested to try it.

10. #10 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 23, 2011
    I'm guessing it make the blunt firmer since it sucks all the moisture from the wrap making it firmer

11. I always thought this process was the seal deal to make sure it's ready to roast and crisp'd.

Always told it just makes the paper harder incase fools like to slobber on the bleeze when sealing it up.

Moved onto j's though..less harsh and better tasting.

12. fuck i've been puttin my blunts in the toaster.... even been covering em in bread so they don't burn.. fml

13. I just put it straight to the freezer. Burns reeaaal slow

14. Only effects edibles. When you smoke it, it doesn't matter if its decarbed or not.

15. My guess on this post is grape swishers, they are always the freshest no joke (think its cause everyone gets grape so they are constantly restocked)

16. Reminds me of the time i packed a bowl and put my metal pipe in the freezer (This will break glass so be warned) when i took it out it smoked real cool like smoking ice chips.

17. yo dog be careful not to vape your blunt. the microwave gets hot fast. weed starts vaping around them temps. maybe for a few seconds at a time but if you smell vapor when you open the door, that means you smoking dead weed homie.

my boy rob did this. as soon as he opened the microwave my other buddy leo said"damm! i smell some good vape" we knew why. dude rolled a honey blunt and put the honey on the outside instead of inside. put it in the microwave to dry it up. just be careful. put that shit in the freezer. oh and by the way his bunt tasted horrible. imagine smoking a blunt of already vaped bud.

18. I'd rather not shoot microwave radiation at my tobacco.... Shitty cigars have enough cancer causing additives as it is.

19. I actually want to try this now. You should make commercials.

20. microwaving the blunts makes sense never tried it though have to do that. but the reason i think this makes the blunts amazing is that when you wet the blunt down then microwave it you are basically humidifying the blunt wrap. and btw i think the only way this could fuck with the weed is if you over cook it or put to much water on the blunt.