Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Microwave

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Nov 13, 2011.

1. So I'm high as fuck right now and I came up with this idea... Can I get a hot pocket, add hella butter and weed, and microwave that shit and get high?:smoke:

2. A hot pocket with butter would be gross.

3. it would work, but it would be weird on a hot pocket and not at all an efficient way to use the weed.

4. Idk what microwaving does to weed, oven is a safer bet. but i'd rather eat dirt than a hot pocket covered in weed and butter

5. Hot pocket with weed and butter sounds hella good right about now.

6. Why not just smoke the weed then eat the hot pocket?

7. Fuck this thread. I was really high. Ended up eating 4 hot pockets and saving the rest of the bud (.8-1.2 grams for tomorrow.

8. Good choice, my friend.

9. well said. i would rather enjoy a hot pocket without any additives

10. lol at everything on this post.