Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Microwave

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phoenix11, Mar 5, 2011.

1. I've had cannabis tea and coffee before, I've made cannabutter and brownies before. Please help me out here, if there is a way to effectively cook with weed using only a microwave? If there somehow is, please enlighten me.

2. Put olive oil and weed in an soda can that you've rinsed out, microwave on high for 15 minutes.

3. Yeah...and then watch the bolt of lightning come down from the microwave and strike your can of weed and oil. Don't do this!!!!

4. Is there an alternative to a soda can because I don't think metal soda cans and my microwave get along to well

5. Just use something like...glass. Like a small bowl or something.