Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Microwave weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fappytime, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Can I put weed in olive oil then microwave it? Will the heat activate the thc and the oil absorb it? I'm trying to make cannaoil and don't wanna use the oven.

2. Put the weed in the oil and let it sit for like three days. That should be a no fail way to get all the thc in the oil without using your oven or destroying any of the psychoactive chemical

3. You can on "low power"... If you're trying to quick dry. :p
    Making canna - oil I'm not so sure about.

4. It'll work... Just use barley enough oil to cover it... and put it in for bursts of 30-45 seconds... opening the microwave between the 2-3 times you heat it up.

5. #7 twilly123, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
    doubt you will be able to do it without losing most of the thc. my advice would be to just smoke it, dont make edibles unless your sure you arent gonna fuck them up

6. I am old school I roll with 1.0 cutcorners you put the joint in for 15 seconds max I feel about the same high but the joint burns much better than if I don't do 15 seconds in the microwave

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1