Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Microwave firecracker report

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by visualsmoker, Oct 30, 2010.

1. I just put some peanut butter and some butter on 2 crackers, with about .5g of hash. Sandwiched it and wrapped in plastic and microwaved for about 1min 20 seconds, and left it in the fridge for 5 mins. When i was eating it felt burnt and was dark brown from the inside.

i ate it about 10 mins ago, will get back later to report if it worked, hopefully:eek:

2. #2 visualsmoker, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
    Im starting to feel the effects... real nicce =]

-around 3.5 hrs into it still feeling stoned this is great way more intense and trippy than smoking it =]
    better than i expected

3. Hmmm, never tried edibles out of a microwave, is it actually legit?

4. sandwich bag in the microwave probably isnt a great idea..

5. I agree - next time foil, in the oven

6. if im not mistaken, some hash is already orally active so you could eat it without even microwaving it.

correct me if im wrong though

7. oven is best bet but yes i have microwaved with great success

8. Hmm how is the smell on this? My room mate isnt geting back for prob 20 mins or so...