Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Microwave cannabutter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BobbyBlaze, May 13, 2010.

1. Couldn't i just melt some butter in the microwave, add herb, then microwave it again to make some quick cannabutter?

I mean, i don't understand why this wouldn't work....

2. The microwave heats unevenly, and it can boil butter very quickly. That'll cook off the THC.

3. Ahh, so thats the big flaw of my plan:rolleyes:

4. When I make cannabutter I always boil the crap out of it...the longer you boil it the more THC you will get from the buds....also grinding them up and then freezing them works to eviscerate the cells and help make the most amount of THC available for absorption... basically NO, YOU CANT DO IT IN THE MICROWAVE. You could try but you would have a messy microwave and some shitty cannabutter.
    :smoking:

5. Yes, just like the guy below me said. It boils over, it burns, it won't be potent. It needs to be cooked evenly, and slowly, or it won't work