Microsoft Predicts 1 Billion Next-Gen Console Sales

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Blitzkrieg365, May 24, 2013.

1. Microsoft have messed up big time! all sony has to do is sit back and watch their sales rocket! was an xbox fanboy but they completely fucked over their fans this time round.. 

And no, if you cared to even research a little bit on both consoles you'd see how many leg ups the ps4 has just in terms of bare bone operation, nevermind the actual customer service, xbox ix by far the inferior console, the only thing that people are waiting on right now are the exclusives as well as the price. 

But yeah, microsoft has added a TON of new fees to the gaming experience where the ps4 is just you buy one, connect to the internet and your done. 

3. tv achievements :confused:  " you have watched a whole episode of honey boo boo without changing the channel " 

I left that a bit vague when I meant an impressive E3 showing I basically meant more gaming features and an apology for some of the ridiculous shit they are suggesting. I think they are better off delaying and correcting their shenanigans but it is Microsoft so I won't hold my breath. 

5. Sony is reconsidering DRM after the backlash MS received while MS blamed the media for its poor reception. Sony pulls DRM that might just be the final nail in the coffin. 

6. From what I have read I can say wholeheartedly "Fuck the Xbox One".

I recently built a PC capable of high end gaming and am glad. 

I just don't like the idea of having to pay for a license to play a used game or a microphone always listening to me that can't be removed.

Yeah, fuck off Microsoft.