MICROSCOPIC photos of my Trichomes/thc crystals

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by h4rk4t, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Yeah so this is just a picture of the trichs on my plant (ON a leaf, not the bud so u can imagine there is an assload on the bud.) Im in need of a NON-couch lock high (cloudy trichs...with about 20% amber heads) buttt am having a hard time determining weather or not i am 2 weeks away from harvest because i need to start giving it pure water if it is 2 weeks away.... what do you guys think? Oh if you want to see the actual plants and trichs from the budsss go to my grow log thats in my sig, and go to page 8, starting at the very bottom and continues to page 9, those are the pages when my plants reallyl take off and show their true physical apearance without the HPS light interfearing with its blinding light hah. check them out if you want.
    peace out guys

Attached Files:

2. more pics...

Attached Files:

3. i've been trying to judge my trichs by these pics...but im not sureee i like the oppinon of others to make sure im not just seeing shit hah i do that alot (bad eye stigmatism:p)

Attached Files:

4. looks good to go meng

5. tahts what i was thinkin to, just had a few ppl on other sites tellin me wait a while longer and judge by trichs....oh duh i forgot to put these pics up on thereee so im gonna do that now hah theil prolly say their done to. thats what im thinkin/hopin:p

6. if you don't mind my asking, how in the fu*k did you take a pic through a microscope? i'd love to be able to do that.

7. Nice pics h4. +rep

8. lol verrry carefully. i bought my microscope at radio shack.... it was only 7$ and zooms in 60-100x....i just stick my camera lense to the eye piece ....and hold my hands as fuckin still as possible..take a big breath...let out half....snap the shot....let out the rest hah...actually here i'll upload a pic of it...

Thanks alot spanish! took my rep bar up one heh cool

Attached Files:

9. this time i only used my camera (and binoculars for the realllly zoomed in images of the small leafe i snipped off the bud.... im confinced i have 2 weeks left:hello:

Attached Files:

10. ......

Attached Files:

11. DAMN H4 those bitches(bud)(buds) are looking GREAT. And I would give you some rep. But Idon't know how. Hey can anybody give rep. ? Or do you have to be a member of GC for a while first? Peace

12. :smoke: wow... just wow, Very beautiful bud, props on growing that bud because it is Gorgeous! hope my grow box produces even half of what your getting and Ill be pleased :D. +Rep

Good luck with your bud, let us know If you've FULLY decided on wether or not your going to flush your bud a harvest in two weeks or not. I will be going to radioshack and picking one of those microscopes up myself. Looks like a great investment.

13. that bud seems tantalizing! Your gunna get VeRy high buddy. Those triches are beauttful. How long into flowering did they begin to prominently appear!?

Sick plant dude, how long u have those guys in veg?

14. my dad always told me wait till they look like there ready to explode then its time.......gettin close dude... real close i can taste the goodness:D

15. BONER

Amazing buds those are going to smoke sooooo nice. I better see 150 pictures when harvest time comes around :D

2 weeks sounds good but id say you could cut it a lttlie shorter ;)

16. Thanks alot man!! And yes you can give rep no matter how new you are, how you do it:
    You see how there are numbers for each post in each posts uper right corner? like #1, #2, #3...etc...they go in order from 1+ for each post given. Well anyways right to the right of that there is a little grey scale looking thing, you click it once and it should pop up with a box that says reputation...and thats it.

Thankyouu very much:D im starting flushing today heh just barely decided to after all this feedback. Do you have a growlog of your box? i would like to see and help ya out if ya want.

Thanks alot for the input! tantalizing, such a good word heh im going to start using that for my buds haha. Im not sure when in flowering they began....i didnt use a callendar for this grow which sucks:eek: but i have a GROW LOG, just look inside of my sig and it says neville's haze grow log or whatever ....shows from sprout till now with all te info. you should be able to tell by lookin through the pics...

Hah boner for sure. Thanks! Once i get my UV light the otehr 3 plants i have (which u havnt seen their in my grow log in my sig) the trichs will jsut INFEST the buds hah. the smoke betttter be smoothe hah cuz i have only been giving it bat guano for the past like week and a half....and water....and i think once i gave it some bud booster...but now its just water for the rest of the time cuz i want to find GREY ashes when each bowl is cashed hah (found out if it burns and makes grey ash it was cured/finished correctly....i cant stand harsh chemicaly smoke...bleh makes me gag so hard .

Thanks alot man, im sooo stoked just for that oneee biggest bud haha...even though its pretty small but still it bettter be compact lol. once i see like 5% cleer trichs, 75% cloudy, and like 20% amber, its timeeee:p

---------------------------------------------------------

Once again, everyone thanks for your input hah this is the first time i have gotten so many replys sooo i feel greatttly encouraged to try more and more harder hah. :hello:
    peaceee OUT

17. Yea I figured it out h4. +rep for growing some bomb ass haze. peace

18. Oh yeah.

Real nice pictures. I see some cloudy and some clear trichs. What strain is this? Depending on strain, if you want 75% cloudy and 25% amber I would say you have about three weeks to go.

19. nice one steez, they look so fucking amazing when theyre that zooMED IN. :D

20. smknVTECH - Thanks:D im growing 4 nevilles hazes....this is one of them...but its the only one thats finishing wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy earlyer because it took on the reccessive traits of northern lights which there is a touch of in the neville's haze genetics.

and s12 thanks as well:p haha they also look so good because their not udner that fxcking hps for once when i took the pics lol....the hps distorts all colors and shadings lol.