Microscope

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by wrecker92, May 3, 2013.

1. I got myself a x30 microscope to see the buds but it doesn't seem to show me close enough what does everyone else use

2. I use a 30x loupe. Works great, I had a 50x microscope which was awesome, but I couldn't hold it still enough to focus it. The loupe works friggen awesome tho. Just enough zoom to see the trichromes.

image-787369920.jpg

That's the loupe I use

image-3184033085.jpg
    It even takes pretty good pics with the iPhone and loupe, then you can zoom in a bit more if your eyes are bad like mine :)

3. Well when I get out of bed in like 7hrs ill take some pics as I have IPhone plus x30loupe you tell me what you see. Thanks for the reply

4. Here are the pictures hope you can see as I still can't lol

Attached Files:

5. So what are you looking for? I can clearly see some very nice trichome development. If your wondering when to cut, I can't say because that superdooper hps is a little to bright to see trichome color.

If that's the case, try getting that plant under some less intense and more neutral colored light for inspection

6. Ok this is first grow so obviously needed a pointer so ill try that now and put pictures up thanks

7. Here we go hope you can see

Attached Files:

8. Yeah I no all that I just can't see them lol can you see from the picture