microscope

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FahkingStoned, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Would this be any good for checking trichomes? Just need a quick confirmation before I buy in a minute. Thanks in advance...

Attached Files:

2. *Thumbs up* Good to go!

3. Those are hard to adjust the focus with one hand get a tasco

4. which ones tintizzy? the one i linked or the OP ?

5. Can't find tasco. Got a link?

6. The one the op posted..not a big deal if u snip a leaf off to test it just sucks trying to hold a bud with one hand and get it to focus

7. cool, I'll do a quick review tomorrow or the next day to the one I ordered if you want to wait fahkingstoned ( lmfao @ the name )

8. Got my tasco on eBay just put tasco pocket microscope..sucks they're only 30x but you can still see the trich color and they're real easy to focus with one hand

9. what i see people do with them is cut a small piece of sugar leaf off and check the trichomes. i don't do that, but i've seen people with that same scope do it.

10. I'm more an amazon person. dont like ebay. so out of the two which would be better? Or if anyone knows of anymore.... planning on buying one soon as

11. Meant to post this too

Attached Files:

12. So ive Decided to get the 1st as looking at the trixes one has a few bad reviews such as being very small and having to fit things under and sounds crap. Going to order it now and il post up results of what it's like when it comes...

13. Got the microscope today. it is very good. And would recommend it to anyone interested. you can see trichomes amazingly through the x100. Very impressed. No focus problems or anything and comes with a little case too.

Attached Files:

14. Sorry I forgot to reply earlier..... the one I bought was pants :(
    I will probably buy one like yours then :)

BG

15. Yeah maan, very cheap too. Il post up a pic of trichs through it later