Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

microdose edible? what dosage

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dorus, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Is there such a thing a microdosing edible? i wanna try microdosing edible with firecrackers. how many mg should i use in a cracker?

2. Yes, another way to describe microdosing is just eating a tiny bit. If you're making your own, you won't know how many mgs you have so don't bother with trying to measure them out that way.

Since you want to microdose, I suggest you make cannafat (butter, oil, etc) then try a measured small amount to see how strong it is. Once you experience that you can take larger or smaller doses based on how it effected you and how you want it to effect you subsequently.

Read up on how to make canna butter, oil, tincture, etc. Always start small, eating too much cannabis sucks bad.

If you really want to stick with firecrackers (crackers, peanut butter, and cannabis toasted), make sure you weigh out your cannabis on your first trial. Then adjust on subsequent sessions.

3. I make edibles and take small amounts at night and during the day on weekends. I use an ounce of decarbed flower to 1.5 sticks of butter. My dose is about the size of a pencil eraser.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Its actually what everyone should do and I alway tell new patients to do that till they find their stride. Start at 10mg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. 1 gram = 1000mg
    If your weed is 20% then you have around 200mg of potential THC per gram of weed.
    Decarb first to activate the THCa into THC. This is just baking the weed in an oven for 40 minutes at 240 F.
    Now even sprinkling the decarbed weed dust-powder on your cracker will work but mixing it with some oil first will give it more kick.
    Peanut Butter, Nut butters, Coconut oil, Most any cooking oil works.
    For even more bang from your dollars Make a true Cannabis oil then just a few drops of that will do the job.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    As long as you decarb first most any method of ingestion will work to some extent.

BNW

• Like Like x 1