microderma piercings

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Rosemount, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Anyone out here have any experience with them. I'm thinking of getting six done three on each arm running down my forearms. I already know where I can go get them but I don't really know where to get the jewelry. Any help web sites whatever.

2. If where ever it is you can go to get them done doesn't supply the jewelry I suggest you find a place that can actually do this for you.
    If they are not fully equipped to do the procedure I suggest you find a shop that is actually prepared to do this.
    Jewelry is ALWAYS apart of the cost of getting any kind of body modification.

This is incredibly sketchy to me and if they don't even have jewelry to do the work, they probably don't have the other equipment (I'm talking about an autoclave that sterilizes ALL the equipment involved in the procedure) that is necessary to reduce every possible risk of infection.

3. No they have everything they nerd including jewelry, I'm just asking were else I'd be able to go and buy jewelry for them if you know.

4. Bump, does anyone have experience with these that can put in how it is or whatever?