1. Aloha! So it's been awhile since I've posted a video and since I wasn't the most fond of my SGW waffle perc, I decided to continue my search for a dd. Seeing that I'm not that big of a person, I wanted something to match me :D. I found the Toro Micro. For what it is, it's a small and portable piece (given the name) and very easy to use. The Toro Micro came with a 14mm ice pinch bowl so it made the cleaning supah easy so far. I like the piece overall but for me, it has some pull. Enjoy and it's time to burn. :smoke:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AiuD2HaTN8]Toro Micro Circ - YouTube[/ame]

2. I had a toro micro circ. Loved it. I never smoked flowers out of it but it's great for errls.

3. Nice nice :) definitely want to invest in a toro eventually

4. How do you like it so far? I may pick up one of these or a micro froth

5. what happened to yours? I agree that this is much better as a piece for oils since it's a single circ. It's a little harsh for flowers and I would prefer other bubblers with more diffusion for flowers BUT for dabbing its perfect! :p

Mahalos! You should look into it!

I like it but as I told G13adsAMY its great for oils!

6. I traded for a macro netline. I'm looking to get a new one though, maybe a hex

7. surprised nobodies mentioned it yet, sorry but...

HOLY SHIT BOOBIES!

8. Wow I hope your fucking kidding. Shit like this pisses me off, you guys wonder why girls never come around here -_-

Have you hit any other single micros? I want to look into a hex or froth really.

9. lmao chill out were all adults here, any girl knows damn well if they show cleavage on a forum dominated by guys they well get comments about it. Almost like they like it....! hmmmmm

if any girl is scared to come to this site because some dude is complimenting their boobies, then they prob shouldnt be here in the first place.

10. hahaha exactly, its only a compliment! and I was definitely being half sarcastic, because i would've expected there to already be like 5 comments similar to mine knowing this forum

I should probably add to the topic of the thread itself though, otherwise I'm just taking up space...
    I love that piece! Mind if I ask how much it ran you? I would love to own a piece that nice, but toros are always so expensive

11. [quote name='"Wiggibow"']hahaha exactly, its only a compliment! and I was definitely being half sarcastic, because i would've expected there to already be like 5 comments similar to mine knowing this forum

I should probably add to the topic of the thread itself though, otherwise I'm just taking up space...
    I love that piece! Mind if I ask how much it ran you? I would love to own a piece that nice, but toros are always so expensive[/quote]

The toro prices are dropping actually. So now is a good time to invest. I just started on toro collecting. So far I have had a micro circ, circ to jp full-size, macro, and 713 full size.
    I'd like to get a double Mac, micro hex, and 713 micro.

12. A friend has a froth and I enjoyed that more than the single micro but then again it's also dependent on if im using oils or hitting bowls. HEX's are sick!

AND I figured at some point that would happen because this is dominated by dudes but not seeking for that attention. I'd prefer the focus is on the piece which is why that's front and center :D but i didnt take any offense.

HAHA you were definetely the first. Toro's normally are a little pricey but as G13adsAMY said, their prices are going down. I picked it up for $300 so its not too out of reach.

how do you like the macro?

13. It a 2012 bc Bacon micro netline. Thing is sick. Only works good.on errls though. I may sell/trade it for a hex micro though.

14. damn for 300 i would buy that in a second
    time to start saving some $$$

15. I have actually never seen this piece until you mentioned it and had to research it. IT LOOKS DOPE! :p Do you smoke erls normally or both?

You have to! Well worth it!

16. Where did u get this piece?!?!?! I'm looking for something similar I'm in the 808 as well!!!

17. I went to a whole bunch of the local shops and ended up just looking on craigslist and had to jump on it! AHAH

18. Damn u lucked out our shops Overprice their shit waaaay too much.I've been craigslisting too but there's only sketchy ass gross glass ahahahah

19. what do you guys search on craigslist?

20. at 0:07 I saw the stem move, so I take it the stem isn't attached to the bong? if it isn't would that snap pretty easy?
    Idk I keep watching it over maybe Im just way to high