Micro/Stealth Sour Diesel Grow~

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dr Neko, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Sup GC! Its Dr Neko here :rolleyes:, I'm fairly new to gc.. But I'm not new to smoking weed haha! Anyways lol, this will be my first indoor grow. I have done plenty of research and I have grown outdoors before but its too cold for that now and I feel like having some fun~

I am very open to suggestions, questions, concerns, & any help you'd be willing to give me so feel free to post whats on your mind! I'll probably have questions somewhere down the line so stay tuned!

I originally had pulled 2 bag seeds out for this grow but they were lame so I called in a favor and got 1 sour diesel seed :D hopefully it works or else I'm stuck with my old bag seed.

I started the seed on 11/29/2010

I will be using Organic Choice potting soil. Cheap!

The see was planted today! 11/30/2010

I'll talk about my ghetto box & my lighting in the next post :smoke:

Hope to have many followers!

Attached Files:

2. So my grow box was made out of 3 shoe box containers to keep it stealth. I may be changing it a long the way.. Who knows? The reason I need to be stealth is because of my two loving younger brothers. My parents don't want them to know I smoke;)

I have a computer fan sucking air in at the moment which is working out very nicely for me and I plan on either building an exhaust with or without a fan. Not sure.

The lights I have so far are;

27w CLF 5000k Cool Blue x 2
    14w CFL 6500k Cool Blue
    14w CFL 2700k Soft White

I'm sure my lighting is going to change as my grow goes on but I am limited in funds and certain resources because I don't trust using my debit for online purchases lol.

Oh and before I forget, what do you get when you live in California beside ridiculous gas prices?? THE ABILITY TO GROW WEED LEGALLY :hello: So no worries with the law. :yay:

Anyways, I'll keep everyone updated!

3. Some pictures of the box! I'll get you some pictures of the lighting setup most likely tomorrow :D cheers! Time for a bowl:bongin::gc_rocks:

4. didn't attach...

Attached Files:

5. Medicine bump...

Some BlueAK I picked up recently:smoke:

Blue Dream x AK47

Attached Files:

6. Nice shoebox setup :rolleyes:. Turn that fan around, mount it near the top, and use it as an exhaust fan. Cut a passive intake hole near the bottom of the box, it will create a negative pressure and keep it way cooler. Lets see a inside pic too btw...

7. Hmmm... I was going to put a fan that I have that is a little bigger up near the top to push air out but if I could get by with just the exhast and a passive intake that would be cool. Which is better? To have a fan pulling in and a fan blowing out or just one blowing out?:confused:

My temps are looking good for now but I know once I turn on more bulbs I'll be in trouble so I'll start on fixing that tomorrow. Heres a picture of the inside! That isn't the final light setup up don't worry lol:p

Attached Files:

8. Pulling is much easier than pushing, so having the exhaust and the other fan for stem strength would be ideal. But be sure to build a light trap for you intake before you begin flowering.

9. alright cooool, thanks man:D you can't see it in the pictures but I built a light trap for the fan that is pulling air in now. But what I'm gonna do is move it over for the exhaust and build a new smaller light trap for the passive intake. Thanks again man :)

And dudeee I checked out your Mac Dre thread! I used to listen to the mac all day every day gotta Thizz in peace right??:smoke: haha

10. i like the idea of a shoe box it might actually work...so i guess u only durin one plant in that right

11. It better work!! haha :p I might start a bag seed and veg 2 plants until I don't have room? Idk I was thinking it would be better to atleast try to have 2 plants.... better chance of getting a female lol. I may upgrade the box too? Who knows;)

12. #12 Dr Neko, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    Day 2 from seed

Nothing much has changed.. Fixed my lights for a better set up. As you can see I'll be able to attach 2 more bulbs and if I get another plug in adapter Theres room for 1 more.

edit:Is my soil too woody? Does that matter? Thanks

Attached Files:

13. Man that grow box is da bomb. Way to go. I'm a firm believer that smoking weed make u smarter. I'm in on this one. Plus rep for the creativity. O I would add sum perlite to ur soil wen u transplant to ya baby can breathe. Nice job.

14. Haha thanks man! Yeah the amount of creativity that us potheads have is ridiculous:rolleyes: Thats exactly the plan! The way I prepared this little pot is I layered Organic Choice potting soil, compost dirt, and perlite then mixed. Then I sprinkled more of the Organic Choice on top:)

15. and plan ahead to have that flowering space..How long you plan ta veg?R you got um on 12/12 already!!..

16. I'm not entirely sure how long I am going to veg for... I might leave it up to the ladies? What do you guys think?

& no no no, I have my light running 24/7... She's yet to break the ground so I don't think I'll be getting flowers just yet :p

17. I know rite. U should veg dat bastard til its huge. For a larger yield. U should see a couple ozs.from her. I can't believe u came up wit such a playa grow box.

18. WAT r the genetics for sour diesel? Curious bout that strain. Bro u should try to get hold of sum blue cheese seeds. The smoke is exquisite....imo.

19. Well I might be trading these two seeds for a Blue Dream Clone in the next few days... I'll keep you updated! :D

nothing new for today except a second seed was planted and I watered to keep the soil moist.

Sativa 90 / Indica 10
    Origins - Mexican Sativa x Chemo
    Flowering - 75-80 days
    Harvest - Early November

20. Just picked this up tonight. Really dense buds:bongin:

Attached Files: