Micro Scrog by a newbie...

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by cabbiepimpin, Aug 2, 2012.

1. [quote name='"lov4led"']so how many watts you got total.........[/quote]

I'm thinking he's pushin 450 300 of hps and 150 of cfl but who knows

2. I have two 150w hps bulbs, three 24w T5 bulbs, and four 27w CFL bulbs.

3. so your probably pulling just over 500w

4. Harvested!

Cut my lady down a couple of weeks ago. Gave her 48 hours of darkness and no H20 before cutting. Never did the 48 hour thing before; think I'll always do it from now on. Didn't really notice any increase in trichs or overall size, but I only had to hang the buds for two days before they were completely dry which was very nice! They've been curing in jars now for about two weeks...smelling less and less green and more and more skunky each day!

Dry harvest yield was just under 7 ounces.

Also collected all the Larry trim and froze it along with a small and pretty sorry-looking LA Confidential plant I was growing outside (I waaay overdid it with ferts)...bubble-bagged the other night and came up with a RIDICULOUS amount of very very good hash. I pressed some of it and now have probably the best most pungent rock hard black hashish I've ever made!

Really enjoyed this grow; for those who are thinking of scrogging, I HIGHLY recommend it. May be a bit of trial and error at first, but once you find your technique the yields will speak for themselves!

Attached Files:

5. Good job! Nice tap and bar as well!

GO BRONCOS!

6. Great job man,looks wonderful.

7. Fucking mental haul from that cab.

Top work, Im planning a scrog atm and can only wish I pull this much.

Repped +