Micro-Ish Cfl Grow...royal Dwarf And Dwarf Ryder

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by nhgrowdude, May 28, 2013.

1. Shes looking a little sick today :-( ph is good.... im thinking its the pot she's in ....it doesn't have holes on the bottom ...could she be root bound? Any advice?

Sent from my fucking awesome phone using the Grasscity app !! Ya dig

Attached Files:

2. She looks too yellowish maybe needs N... And is would diffently put some drain holes in the bottom asap

3. She looks too yellowish maybe needs N... And is would diffently put some drain holes in the bottom asap

4. Day 20 ... plants are still looking a little limp :-( I started them both on big bloom today , and I will be changing the lights to 2700k in the next couple days. Hopefully the nutes will help ...ph in the nute water is a perfect 6.5 ...we shall see

Attached Files:

5. Day 21 ....switched my babies into bigger pots today ...a little late , but a success none the less ...so far at least ...we shall see . Looking better after hitting them w big bloom . Hopefully transplanting them doesn't kill them .

Attached Files:

6. Day 22 ...they seem to have survived the transplant to their new homes ...awesome

Attached Files:

7. Good job my man!! Looking good amazing how tuff these little plants are !!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I was pretty nervous about them dying ...looks like all is well . Now I just need to see some new growth ...

9. Might take a couple days .. After I transplanted my autos .. It took them about two days before I saw any new growth happening .. But I think you did fine they look good.. Well done

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. they look good man. make sure you are watering until the pots drip a tiny bit, and then letting the soil dry out. you shouldnt be watering everyday, it should be more like every other day to every third day.

feed once a week at 1/2 strength

11. Wow they are looking good man. Havent been able to see them for awhile. Nice:lol:

Take a peek at my grow @ http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1221460-Cfl-Box-Grow,-Round-#2#entry18188359

12. Sent from my fucking awesome phone using the Grasscity app !! Ya dig

Attached Files:

13. Day 56 .... clipped the top cola off the royal dwarf plant today ....smells soooo good ....tied the plant down a good bit ( to get the other lower buds closer to the light ) ... cola weighs 5.5 grams now...cant wait to have both plants all jarred up :p

14. Looks delicious bro! I just started my first(and a half grow, old micro grow years ago, died to cold outside in the shed...) And I can't wait to hold my own piece of art, and smoke it ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app