micro grow log

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Peace Within, Mar 15, 2012.

1. hey Sweetcannabis thx for the reply .. i have the 6500k right up against them and its cool to the touch with the plastic guard on it and the others i just cant get much closer really :p but theyre really cool running bulbs too a bit spicey to the touch so ill keep them at least 4 inches away from that.

heres the big girl still lsting

the second plant i topped yesterday and bam 2 new tops haha. i gotta repot this one still.

the other one i pruned all the large leafs - well see what happens to the bush thats already growing with all that extra food going to it... no pic for now its practically a stick.

Attached Files:

2. #22 Peace Within, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    i pruned the big one tonight. heres a close up (she isnt much to look at without all those huge fans on her now) but for some reason cant get high res ones up yet.

pic 2 is the one i beheaded :eek: living in the little styrocup :3 well see how that goes

edit - hi res updated

Attached Files:

3. Transplant to bigger pots asap! I bet you any amount of money those puppies are already rootbound. At least grab some 12 inchers or so considering its a "micro grow". Lookin healthy though!

4. here's the trio freshly trimmed and a clone from plant 1 that's about a week old its starting to expand a bit now

Attached Files:

5. here they are today before the trimming

theyre about 6 weeks from seed

Attached Files:

6. How big of pots are they in?

7. #27 Peace Within, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    here they are

sour - they are all in small containers. 3 is in a 16ish oz. syrofoam cup, 1 and 2 are in about half - 3/4 gallon bowls

Today i switched the lights to 12/12 4200ks to start budding, they are 2 months old.

the shoe is a size 9, that plant however is the shortest.

Attached Files:

8. here plant 1, generation 2 @ 2 weeks

Attached Files:

9. sweet day we have pistils on the bush (plant 3)
    heres a pic of a set theres 3 or 4 visible ones

Attached Files:

10. plant 1 is also female! 2 out of 3 aint bad. (plant two did end up being DEFINITELY VERY male)

i cloned plant 3 so hopefully it takes and i have a clone of each of these.
    clone from plant 1 is doing fine, its on 12/12 with them though so growing slowly.

Attached Files:

11. hey whats up :D here some photographs. sorry they're all crazy, bad camera.

first is plant 1,
    second is plant 3 (rip plnt2).
    clones are; bottom left and middle top from plant 1, and bottom right from plant 3.

the big clone is the tiny one i have pics of back in the thread, the other 2 i never posted pics of.

clones are fricken adorable

Attached Files:

12. #32 Peace Within, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    Wow getting pics onto computer has been annoying today, these are good pictures but the clones I'm still waiting to download. expect a good pic of them today too.

edit - pics not uploading to site currently.

edit edit - 2/3

first pic is plant 3 second is plant 1

high quality pics

Attached Files:

13. #33 Peace Within, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    heres the babies

(from)
    plant 2, plant 1, plant 1

hq pic

Attached Files: