Micro Grow In Gun Safe. (first Grow)(need help)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by refermadness420, Mar 15, 2012.

1. well im pretty much done.. and haha, im a stoner and i didnt take any pics cuz i had to do it after 1 am when the new roommate finally went to bed, but i just glued the picture frame onto the foam board i will post pics soon, just tryin to design a way to hang this shit,

you could find a frame about the same size as your safe and mount it inside, might work good, just start the plant on top of a stack of books or something then lower the pot as it grows.

2. So it is day 14 here! She is looking great guys. No complaints here. I think we are still planning on either putting a piece of plexiglass and another higher outtake fan in there. I am not 100% what we are doing yet me and nani still need to talk about it. Here are some pictures! Could anyone explain where and when i will see bud sites i know they start to form around day 20? Oh and I just went to check the mail and what do ya know we got our next few seeds heres a picture. Its not the best picture but we got sweet coffee ryder (fem) Pakistani ryder (few) Auto blue mystic(few), two free seeds are (nl X skunk) Afghan kush X skunk both fem

Attached Files:

3. What strain are you growing?

4. It is a 7dwarfs Hercules

5. and look at it go, "hercules!:hello: hercules!:hello: hercules!:hello:"
    haha lol

6. So here we are day 15. It seems like it has been longer than it really has been. She is getting her water today it has been 5days since i watered her. I have some organic steamed bone meal(happy frog) i just dont know when or how much to give her. We have decided we are waiting for the sex/flowers to show before we feed her. i Think by next watering which is five days she will start going into flower. I am not sure if the watering every five days is the best but she seems to be doing fine so i am gonna stick with it until later stages of flower then i might go every 3days. I dont think we are going to feed her more than once or twice because it has such a short life span but like i said we are kinda just winging it for this first grow and she seems to be thriving. If you look back at the day 10 pictures you can see she has come along way in just 5days. She is a perfect little bush with fat indica leaves so i hope she buds up nice here are pictures. :hello:

Attached Files:

7. Personally i would probably veg for at least another week or 2. I know its your first grow and your eager to see the buds coming in but the longer you veg the more budsites you will have. since you only have 1 plant id imagine you would want the biggest yield you could get. You have a pretty big container for your plant so I wouldnt think you would have root bound problems. just a thought i know its hard to push back your expected harvest date but I would think your plant would get a whole lot bigger now that its two weeks old and has really started the vegging process.

anyway looking awesome so far keep up the good work dude!

8. ya refer, i am sure i have asked before,,,, unless its an auto you will have to change the light schedule then it will be two weeks before flowers, it should be getting some kind of food @ around 3-5 weeks old, if signs of deficiency show it is too late, not that the plant will die, but you want the plant to be the least stressed as possible, and i read that autos dont show until 4-6 weeks, so it might be pushing it to not feed even if it is auto.

9. Land eye, I have no control over hoe long it is in Veg because its autoflowering I'm just trying to make it big before it buds :)

10. i would ask in the organics forum for feeding levels, and you could probably start with low levels(1/4 or 1/2 strength) as early as the 7th growth node... its best to judge some things by growth not age...

11. so its day 16 4/7/12 i have started seeing a slight burn on some leaves i dont think its nute burn because i havnt used any nutes and the soil hasnt harmed the plant why would it wait this long. i am thinking that the plant needs something any ideas guys???

Attached Files:

12. oh shit thats signs of a Mongolian leaf beetle!! quick throw ur plant out the window before they infest your whole house

jk... looks fine :cool:

13. heat spot from a water droplet

14. I wouldnt worry...she looks fine.

15. thank you guys i was worried haha

16. So day 18 here she is growing nice and full!We are planning on giving her the first feeding of bone meal!(bloom nutes) I have a question..are those two small things on the stem signs of pre flowers? what do you blades think of her??:smoke:

Attached Files:

17. well she just got her first feeding i hope she likes it :) i only did 1/2 dose for her size so she should be fine

18. she looks really nice. I think what you're looking at is just the 'spikes' ..you want to look between the spike and that new off shoot of growth..that's where sex will show. Usually it will show around the 7th or 8th node. In that first pic, you're showing nodes 1, 2 and 3 :)

19. she is just now starting her 6th node. We changed her lights to the 2 42watt daylight, And 2 42watt 2700k to promote her flowers :smoke:

Attached Files:

20. day 20 here she is getting bigger by the day still. we are hoping to see some preflowers soon. She is doing well she has just started on her 7th node so any day now i should see some flower action :smoke: