Micro G vs G Pen

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sheriff haji, Mar 19, 2013.

1. I'm not sure which to get in just wondering the perks of each. I've heard the g pen is better than the micro g and then a g pen with a glass tank is the best you can get. The issue with that is I only have 80$ and a g pen with glass tank is 100$. A micro g is 60 and then i could get a smoke buddy for 20 and just stealth toke everywhere.
    Another question is how often would I be replacing the tanks and/or coils

2. Hey, do what i did, buy an ego ce4 e cig off ebay for 17 bucks(is same battery as g pen) then buy the glass g tank off ebay for 20 bucks, and take the e cig tank off and replace it with g tank, Wallah glass g pen.

3. i just got the g pen and fucking love it totally recommend its my first vape pen as well

4. The micro g pen works amazingly well, WHEN IT DOES. I have already gone through two coils both burning out and I unknowingly inhaled a good amount of plastic. I have also been doing some research on the micro g and I'm not surprised when i discovered it's just a chinese ecig relabeled with Grenco Science material. These pens aren't supposed to handle the concentrates and oils that we have been using them for. These pens are made for ecig juice. I'm unsure on this whole topic but I will not smoke my gpen untill i clearify all of this. Haha long story short; I'd get the regular gpen. If anyone has any information or could possibly help direct me to more info on all this^^^, it would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.