Micro g pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by nachoenlakech, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I bought this micro g just two days ago and I was extremely excited to have it. First off one of the two heating cartridges didn't work... It was a dud. But the other one worked good and the pen looks awesome so I wasn't too upset. I loaded some wax and everything worked really good. Big rip and easy to use. A few hours later I used it again and now I was getting a chemical smell. Even inhaling through it when it was cold tasted like chemicals. I then noticed that my cartridge was warped. I compared it to the dud cartridge to see if it came a little warped and it did not. The plastic had actually melted and I was inhaling all the chemicals from the plastic. I paid 125 dollars for this at a local shop and I was able to use it twice and it made me inhale plastic. I don't recommend this product. I really love the way it looks and if they make metal non warping cartridges I will probably love this pen. I'm thinking of spending the 20 dollars to buy a replacement cartridge to test it out again since my second cartridge never worked but I'm still debating whether I want to throw away another 20 bucks if it doesn't work. I wrote them an email because I thought maybe I got a dud and another dud that maybe burned too hot or something but I haven't heard anything back from grenco science. Did anyone else here have the same problem?

2. just received mine, both cartridges work.... My cartridges have the metal screen over the heating element however, which my friends Action Bronson artist series does not... I haven't noticed any warping of the cartridge, however I am still noticing that new/chemically taste that i didnt seem to notice on my friends pen... I'm hoping after more uses it fades away

3. Damn $125? They were selling the pack of 2 micros for $65 at my LHS. The mircos I have used have been pretty good. But I don't really care for the g pens too much.

I have a 710 pen and I like that a lot, I just wish I could get bigger rips from it. One of my friends has the mini perfection pen. $35 bucks gets you two of them and gets you one of the better rips from any vape pen ive hit.

4. Just got mine .. Work fine .. No smell or taste that is not from the earwax .. Don't tell people to not buy it because you had a bad experience. Contact customer service and get it figured out