Micro g pen mouthpiece clogged

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by melo23, Feb 5, 2014.

1. HELP! I just bought my pen and i went to take a hit today and it won't pull at all. Convinced it's the mouthpiece cuz i took it off and it won't pull at all. I have the newer version. only one pen with replacement coils included. so theres only one piece to take off. Nothing really under the screen to clog it, i'm not sure why this is happening. Any help would be much appreciated!!
    \nwhen i take the mouthpiece off and exhale into it it opens up a bit, but as soon as i put it back on and go to take a hit it'll pull for like a second before becoming completely clogged again

2. Melo , what kind of tank do u have ?(gcoil,essentIal oil,original) Most of the mouthpieces pull part from the chrome unscrew able piece that's attached to it . Take out the metal cylinder filter from inside the black plastic mouthpiece, set aside . Also check inside the chrome unscrew able piece for a flat screen filter , clean it w/420 wipes or 420 cleaner etc... Or rubbing alcohol paper towels will do . Now dry everything ,then put everything back together except the metal cylinder filter . Those cylinder filters inside the mouthpiece always give me a problem ( maybe just me.) not good airflow , also tough to clean properly . So u should just have flat screen filter Btwn the heating element and the mouthpiece. Should have fixed your mouthpiece . G pens are awesome but cleaning isn't fun when your stoned and lazy . Why those cylinders are inside I dunno why. I have 5-6 of them sitting around and none of them have good airflow . Please anyone else having this problem ????

3. what are you putting in it?