Micro cabinet build general advise.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SpaceHaze, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Bro, I been looking for these damn things for so many years. An you find it quick :roflmao::jump:
    But, you shop in Europe amazon or something? In America they might not have that how did you find that lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have seen these being used on micro grows before, but never found out how effective they are.

If the thicker carbon pads are good, you could use this fan and it would be game changing, could use it while smoking, would be handy in the bathroom, kitchen etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, I'll notice even if a little bit of odor gets through. Hopefully not but I'll let you know to give you better idea if these are a better option for you also

• Like Like x 1
  4. I got this hood, I can cut an maybe bend it. Or nail it to a flat square piece of wood or something. :huh: got to see if I got anything to pop a hole through the metal. It looks like it would work great for at least one reflective hood or more. 20230403_043406.jpg

5. I would not use a reflector, you don't have to space for it, to hold the carbon pads in place, I would use this cut it to size(2" larger) and use some timber to build a picture frame and screw it together, then fix this to the fan, wrap some tap around the edge of filter and fan, so its air tight.

• Like Like x 2