Micro Cab Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SaHt420, Jul 15, 2018.

1. This is my first grow and I'm a little late but their doing great
    Temps:70s-low 80s
    Nutes:none
    Soil:Epsoma organic Potting Mix & Worm castings
    Light:2 5000k cfls for now going to get a hlg65 3000k q.v.
    Date piped out of soil:June 29th
    Water:non ph'd rainwater
    RH:no idea
    Need to paint inside white
    1531672191762878673624.jpg 15316722363172103347085.jpg 15316722701951874485167.jpg 15316722974821888532561.jpg 15316723246941086492219.jpg
    Are my leaves tacoing and if so what could be causing it? 1531672406418296785289.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Thats not toco'ing your plant looks good right now

3. Alright good to know

• Like Like x 1
  4. Inter node growth has appeared
    1531762861726358223139.jpg
    alright so it stretched when it was young so I have a pretty thin long stalk
    Now it is strong I tried venting to over and notta but I'm worried it will break when the plant packs on weight in am going to transplant either today or tomorrow into bigger pots now could I Barry the steam up to the feeder leaves or is it to far along in the growing process I just don't want the steam to rot the steam
    153176291535462171743.jpg
    it is completely green and I don't know it i plant it will it produce roots from the already green steam
    Or will it be fine if I just do a normal transplant at the soil line?

5. You dont have to go all the way to the leaves but definitely bury some of the stem

Smoke-A-Lot

6. It won't rot?

7. no it wont rot, you can try that option or you pinch the base of the stem then support it with something so it forms a knot and can hold itself up in the long run. I've pinched all of mines and now they have nice fat bases.

8. Yea I saw something about that I may try it after I transplant half the exposed steam

9. Well I just installed my inline it's pretty loud and ideas on how to quiet it down some it does not have a speed controller
    15318755235651736843145.jpg
    I'm gonna cut a piece of wood to go over the gap tomorrow for a better seal around the fan

10. ahhh you bought the plastic 4" on Amazon for like $25. Let us know how long it works.

11. Best way to quiet it down is to buy a better fan....one with a speed controller. Hate to say it, man, but you really do what what you pay for when it comes to that type of equipment. Sometimes you can build a box and enclose your exhaust fan inside of it.....some say they are built to withstand the hot temps it would create...but that thing is 100% plastic. I'd be afraid to do something like that with the fan you purchased. I really hope it does work for you. I nearly bought one of those fans to use on my small tent that has my buds drying in it...just to have some air moving in there.

12. Yea ik I just needed something to get me through my first grow on a pretty tight budget but if it does fail then I plan to get the better version made by vivosun for 50$
    Yea I figured it out about the noise either just deal with it or try my damndest to suspend it by bungy cords

13. I buy budget when I think it's a good idea to do so. I tried out this exhaust fan on Amazon, and it serves me really well.

I have two of them now, and they are quiet fans. They also come with speed controllers wired in. Not top of the line, but certainly low budget. I shop and shop and shop before I pull the trigger on something that costs $50 lol — I took a chance with that set and I'm glad I did.

14. I'll check them out I may pick one up for when the time comes to replace the one I have now

15. My space it about the same as yours except verticle not horozontal & i installed a bathroom exhaust fan costed $14 at lowes and its been running 24/7 for over 2mos now.. it sounds like a regular fan no lowder and its way more than enough for our space dementions..

When motor of fan gives out the fan itelf is sold as a replecement part in-store at lowes for $5 with no housing just fan.. sounds like a deal for me.. im growing a small plant not a tree.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Smoke-A-Lot

16. And i think the bathroom fan has enough power to add a small carbon filter to it.. as the filter will be added on the exit side of the fan not the intake side.. it blows hard enough to blow through a filter.. atleast i think so but i guess ill be knowing for sure when i get to that step

Smoke-A-Lot

17. Is your exhaust inside the toat atop of the cab?
    What about intake passive?

18. My exhaust is outside the space exactly how you will install it in ur bathroom flush with the ceiling..

Ill take pix in a few.. light cycle comes back on @ 8.

Smoke-A-Lot

19. Omg im sorry i thought i posted these update pix days ago.. here goes

Bethroom ceiling exhaust fan from lowes/homedepot $14
    Replement parts $5-7.

Great air exchange for our small space.. quiet a.f & if you need to a carbon filter can be added to the outside black part of the exhaust fan housing.
    I keep it in all day & night & noone.. i mean NOONE can hear it sometimes ppl are standing right next to the cabinet & wont notice it.

Hooe this helps... good luck!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1