Micro Bongs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by clamb, Aug 12, 2012.

1. So as I was browsing a local headshop today, my girlfriend pointed out this extremely small bong. The length from top to bottom was around the size of a lighter, and from what I saw it was fully functioning. I didn't have the time to ask about the $15 piece of art, and I was wondering if anyone has seen or used one of these before. (Do people even use them?) The bowl must of been smaller than a dime, and shit, I'd be afraid of catching my hair and eyebrows on fire..

2. never used one but a shop called Capital Hemp in DC carried a series of bongs called bings and bangs, bings were a little bigger than a lighter and bangs were maybe 5-6" tall. cool stuff i thought, but never dumped the $40+ on em.

3. small bongs hit really hard, It's difficult to find one that doesn't get bong water in your mouth. lol

4. That's awesome. Just like the one in the store man. I thought of getting it just for fun, it was only $15. I wish I could find some Youtube of one in action.