Micky D's

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by zoidman, Aug 13, 2009.

1. #1 zoidman, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2023
    Man I love mcdonalds I will have that shit atleast once a day
    I get the same thing
    a
    3-5 piece chicken select
    a large fry
    and a coke
    wats your favorite meal?

2. Me too! 6 piece chicken nuggets /w fries and a coke. :eek::hello:

3. so whatz the answer??:confused:

i usually get a mcchicken, a mcdouble, some mcnuggets, and some mcfries.Never buy the drink man!!! thats where they make all their profit. They already make BANK from just upping the price, but then they fill the cup half full of ICE, so you barely get any fucking soda. Thats why i like going inside any fastfood place to order, (if im getting a drink, which i rarely do) most places now have a do it yourself drink station. FUCK ICE, it comes out of the machine cold enough!!:mad::mad:

4. I used to get the Double QPC meal, but now they have the Angus Burger, so I get that. I also like the McChicken, and when I'm really stoned, 50 McDoubles plain: 49 for here, 1 to go.

Then there's breakfast: I get the Big Breakfast platter, or Bacon Egg and Cheese on Biscuit.

5. The start of a "mcdonalds appreciation" thread? haha.

Well I love getting my skinny (fat) ass a 20 piece nugget, with sweet and sour, honey mustard, or bbq. or A few mcchickens as I like to add ranch to it. And I have a question for people who eat their Big N Tasty's. haha, well I ordered only one in my life, It had no sauce? I thought it was suppose to? I was mad.

6. i only eat chicken from maccas and its not even on purpose its just what i always end up buying

mcnuggets with sweet and sour sauce, no fries or drink

or crispy chicken bacon deluxe burger in a large meal, do you have those in america its sort of like a gourmet burger with real cheese (not plastic cheese), fancy lettuce, a big ass slice of tomato, ranch sauce with the obvious crispy chicken breast and bacon.
    and i always get sweet and sour sauce to dipi my chips in

7. Grilled cheese happy meal !

8. i am morally against everything that mcdonalds (and all other fast food resturants) stand for, like genetically altered cows and shit. but DAMN IS IT GOOD!

i refuse to eat it when im sober, but if im baked, expect to find me there with a double quarter pounder with cheese :smoke:

and their sweet tea makes me cream my pants after every sip

9. 3 big macs,2 large cokes.3 fries and 2 double quarter pounders.

10. make some home-made shit dude, mcdonalds is nasty >_<

11. i usually get a McChicken or a Big Mac
    fries
    sweet ice tea

12. Last week, I ate mcdonald's food for the first time in 5-6 years.

It made me sooooo sick. never again.

13. big mac (or a double quarter pounder)
    large fry
    (used to be a 69 cent soda) but now i just stop at 7/11 and getta big gulp.

BIG GULP EY?