Micks Medz #1

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Patricia Clemons, May 31, 2019.

1. Whats done is done. Thank you for the tip! Always loved.

I topped because i didnt want them to reach the fence top haha! Thank you! Some i left untopped

Going to have to keep up with the neem oil applications, still buggy. perhaps will apply after every other water or so

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Im watching closely and I'm sure theyll turn out great. Good call on the neem. Usually once a week is what i shoot for. Soon you may want to start applying green cure weekly as well. Michigan outdoors is plagued with powdery mildew. I just saw a tiny tiny spot on one plant of mine and am starting to spray that tomorrow.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Really need either rings or to look at fencing with correct specifications, online seeming to find 2x4 easy. Looking for mesh 4in by 4 atleast.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. ant control

[​IMG]

i have bought this aerator to brew teas for plants once i find a recipe!
    [​IMG]

Okay so i think i need an air stone and a check valve... didnt come with box.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just got me some seven as well. Japanese beetles are murdering the trees in my area so I ain't about to let one get to my ladies.

Sent from my QS5509A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bottles gone already. Rain tomorrow. Hope tonight it does it’s thing :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

This one has seemed ill since birth

• Like Like x 1
  8. idk
    [​IMG]

whoopsplant
    [​IMG]

bruss
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. That sucks. Especially so close to the start of flowering

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. so my golen zuchinni is getting some type of flower rot before transitioning into fruit from flower, i looked it up and its cal def likely, so i will be spraying calmag today, on everything,

guess ill need more dolomite lime, maybe ill toss a bunch of egg shells in there this fall, then it’ll be ready for next year..??

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks like you have plenty of space there to plant some pest repelling crops to help aid with unwanted pests. Chives, dill, bush beans, oregano, garlic, and basil are easy to start with and you can harvest them and use in your dishes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Unless you grind your eggshells to a powder it'll take a long time before they do any good.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lavender takes like two weeks before sprout it’s so annoying

15. I coplanted with Cuban oregano this season and have not seen many bugs. No cats or moths. Cuban oregano grows fast, extremely easy to clone, and is more fragrant and more flavorful than regular oregano.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Unknown pest.

Little bits popping up near zuchinni, applying neem weekly. other pests have stopped, these have multiplied lol. Maybe they just keep hatchingg and will die off soon?

Will try for better pic if need be, these things are tiny and disappear so i shook a leaf and tried taking mass shot of them, not many here but normally theres a hundred of them on the plant, underside leaves it seems. in morning

[​IMG]

Tiny white flying critters, not fuzzy, few weeks ago had a few long bodies white things, got rid of them, these are smaller and in mass numbers.

• Like Like x 2
  17. That doesn't look so bad. Looks alot better than wondering how much pesticides was sprayed, right before you munch on it!

18. Do you look at Neem oil as a pesticide? What do you use? Or do you only use companion plants as stated above