Mick's Mainlined Hempy

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by MickFoster, Oct 30, 2018.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Thanks brother. :thankyou:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awesome looking ladies Mick,

3. Thanks man. :)

4. Im seeing alot of weight in the future of these plants!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Update:
    5 days of 12/12.

I developed both a magnesium and a calcium deficiency about a week ago. It's rare being that I use tap water so I increased the nute strength to 2ml FN Grow and 3ml FN Bloom and 2ml Cal/Mag and it has cleared up since. I'm not really sure if the problem was solved because of the stronger nute solution or the cal/mag, but I'm happy it's solved. I've had to increase my feeding to once a day because the larger plant is drinking 3/4 gallon per day.

Some of the potential colas are growing higher than the others so I will have to do some supercropping on a few of them to keep everything even. I'm not sure how many lower grow tips I should remove? Considering that I've never mainlined before, I hope maybe one of you guys can chime in and offer an opinion?
    IMG_1504.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  6. I like to leave only 2 lowers per cola. One on each side

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Thanks for that. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pic for reference 20190120_205335.jpg 20190120_205054.jpg 20190120_204952.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Update:
    9 weeks from sprout - 10 days from 12/12 flip.

Plants look great I think. I have eliminated the FloraNova Grow and I am now feeding 5ml FloraNova Bloom only per gallon. This Friday I will start adding 1ml of Liquid KoolBloom like the feeding schedule suggests. With the exception of a short lived magnesium and calcium deficiency there have been no problems at all. The nice thing about hydroponics is that when a problem arises it can be corrected immediately.

I'm taking Soil2Coco's advice and will defoliate for the last time after 2-3 weeks of flower. I'm still unsure on how many grow tips to eliminate. I'm not sure if I will eliminate any at this point. I don't think I'll mainline again - I'll just stick with 2 toppings and lst from now on.
    9 weeks since sprout and 10 days of flower.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. Damn Mick, they really filled in your tent. Looking great.

I felt the the same about mainlining until that week three defoliation. It really shows the potential. I’ll make my final decision after harvest of course.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Nice tat S2C!:weed-4:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks man. No hiding that one

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry guys. Just got a new Chromebook and I was trying to figure out doing a download. :)
    IMG_1490.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. looks good man!

15. So I’m trying to sinch down a timeline. @MickFoster you vegged 6-7 weeks from sprout to flip?

16. I vegged for 7 weeks 4 days.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mainlines take awhile. I still haven’t harvested yet but I did two strains mainlined this run. Each got an 8 top and a 16 top. I would stop at 8 in the future and maybe do a nebulas manifold rather than nugbuckets

Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1