Mick's Coco - K.I.S.S. - Scrog Method

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by MickFoster, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Here we go Mick seeds sprouted this morning for new grow gonna try it your way this time around :)
    [​IMG]

2. Good luck. :thumbsup:

3. 4 weeks in Mick looking pretty good :)
    these are autos...
    [​IMG]
    had a bit of a problem a couple weeks ago on some leaves but seems it has cleared up...
    [​IMG]
    you can see the sativa is still in a solo cup, don't know what will happen with that but I am nursing it and it is still alive...

4. Your plants look good and healthy. :) Good luck with the rest of the journey.

5. Where did you buy your drip system? @roccus

6. Those are just water sprinklers (normally they would be turned other way around to water grass I just use them upside down) I got from walmart I got them at end of summer sale for $1 each then went to hardware store and got the nipple fittings and hose... they work real well

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hey Mick week 8 and smooth sailing so far no deficiencies or over nutes I love the Maxibloom
    Look at that little sativa (front plant) just 4 weeks from last pic it was still in a solo cup :)
    [​IMG]

8. Very nice. Well done. :)

9. #149 jonhova, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    87FBE058-FB34-4A92-915E-C345C091E8C4.jpeg 97AD1098-357E-4302-841D-EFF92F329ED6.jpeg 3DA5AD3F-FE01-4038-B4E5-D8CD3238F327.jpeg 6074E3F5-2DCA-4A47-AC9F-518A09E377B8.jpeg

Week 1 FLOWER, ace tropical mix pack regular seeds. Females.

fed full strength MB
    Veg 3 weeks
    Perlite hempys cuz i suck at watering :)

Anyway nice thread you have here

• Like Like x 2
  10. Genius lol

Sent from my HTC U11 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Mick this little bush is unreal compact it is like the whole plant is a cola they are so tightly packed together...
    really liking your feed tips plats responding real well and so far not a hitch :thankyou:
    [​IMG]

12. Looks good roccus. :thumbsup:

13. Day 14 flower

Attached Files:

14. 3 weeks flower. This method is the shit! 1.5 grams of MB per quart. I use a half gallon total for these 2 and its going great! I hooe stretch end soon or im screwed hahaha
    85AF03C9-738E-4E3F-9A02-56E4BC4EC69E.jpeg E419BDDE-DD8F-4DC9-8E70-A7D96DBAE0AD.jpeg 1BD91E56-6FF1-400D-AB3E-78B755EF0F36.jpeg 6FFE4EDE-77AA-4016-B421-99FDD93E0ABA.jpeg

15. May I know how much of bloom you dilute? 1/4 strength or less ?

16. I use 1/4 tsp. (that's 1/4 strength) of GH MaxiBloom. Hope that helps. :)

17. Yes it does. Thank you Mick. I kept reading through your guide and I understood so much more about my mistakes. I need your advice on temp control. My thermometer is reading at max of 39.9C and min of 31.2C.

I have one exhaust and one intake running and currently in the process of setting up a second exhaust. Currently I'm testing the grow tent on 18/6 and it's on at night and off during the day time. Light to table is about 25 inches. The plan for light distance between plant to light is 18inches.

I am planning to buy 3 small oscillation fans to simulate wind for stronger stems. But will the fans help with lowering temps in grow tent?

Current set up as of now.
    [​IMG]

18. Way too hot....you need to extract more hot air.
    The fans will not lower the temps in the tent unless you pull out the hot air and replace it with cooler air.

19. Alright. I'm gonna try setting up another 2 more exhaust and see how it goes. Exhaust systems are placed on top because hot air rises. No one places their exhaust at the bottom of the tent right?

What if I place the fans in a way that it circulates the hot air up to the exhausts?

I have no idea as of now to have cooler air to be blown in by intake. The environment around the tent gets pretty warm during the day. :/

• Creative Creative x 1