Mick's Coco - K.I.S.S. - Scrog Method

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by MickFoster, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Please guys - can anyone recommend a replacement for sm-90 over on European soil ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I answered your PM to me.
    I stopped using it when it was discontinued.
    I understand Nutrilife replaced it with a product called Super Moist.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Have you got a foolproof method for making those caps,if you wouldn't mind sharing.I use a Magic Butter Machine but I'm not happy with anything I've made so far and am trying to manage severe arthritis pain..Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I use an Ardent FX for decarbing and infusion..........works great.
    1/2 oz. of broken up flower.
    2/3 cup coconut oil.
    Makes about 50 "00" capsules........I take 3.
    I use a potato ricer to squeeze the oil out.
    You will also need a capsule holder to make it easier to fill.
    IMG_1640.JPG Oil Capsules 00.jpg IMG_1642.JPG IMG_1643.JPG
    Hope that helps.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. It does indeed.Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Ran plenty of photos this plan is flawless. not so much on the terpenes unfortunately but hey that's coco.
    Running 5 autoflowers they are all showing yellowing and burned tips at 3/4ths nute solution . Don't know whether to bump to 7g / gallon or not. Going to see if they continue to yellow by tonight. Then bump it. Mini tip burn must be from running 7g 2 weeks ago. I guess they need more because of budding ? Tips! Thank you

7. I have never had to use 7g (1 tsp.)........I usually use 1/2 tsp., and have used 1/3 tsp. before without any issues.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Hmm. Odd. 5 - 3 gallon coco air pots . 2 sg 2 bnp 1 gc from fastbuds. Plants seem to have gotten yellower.. waiting until tomorrow on this one leaf I'm eyeballing. Anymore yellow and it'll be a bump to 7g should note I'm using about 2.5ml calmag a gallon. Doesn't look deficient just looks hungry for moar.