Michigan

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TetrHydrCann, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Anywhere in michigan do they sell Sovereignty pieces? I'm looking for the Stem 8. My area code is 48042, (Macomb , MI) but willing to drive to get one. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. First place id check locally is The Jungle Room/Double Up but I did not see any SG last time I was there. Ann Arbor has some nice glass shops that may have some. There is also a place just over the blue water bridge in Ontario that carries some, I'll have to look them up.

3. i think i remember seeing some SG and the jungleroom 5 or so months back when i grabbed my current tube, dont know if they still have any, they where in the process of moving from one store to another at the time. 

4. That's correct. The Birmingham location moved just down the street to a more visible locale. It happened between thanksgiving and Xmas, my mom wanted to pop in there to get me a gift card and one day they were closed to move and the next open in the new locale...she said it's really nice in the new shop, I haven't been yet myself.

But if they have some SG that's awesome as that's my next planned glass purchase!

5. [quote name="Hypoxic" post="19467560" timestamp="1391572552"]That's correct. The Birmingham location moved just down the street to a more visible locale. It happened between thanksgiving and Xmas, my mom wanted to pop in there to get me a gift card and one day they were closed to move and the next open in the new locale...she said it's really nice in the new shop, I haven't been yet myself.But if they have some SG that's awesome as that's my next planned glass purchase![/quote]Happen to have an address for if? There used to be a place called Flying High, was 1 of the best shops I ever seen with such a wide variety of top brand glass. It got shut down or something. 1 week I bought a bong, next week was shut down.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 Hypoxic, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    In 99% sure this is the correct new addres

175 W Maple Rd, Birmingham, MI 48009

(248) 644-6077

They have some beautiful stuff and a great selection across all prices. Plus lots of cool random shit too. Workers always seem really chill and helpful and actually know their stuff. It's the first place I go when looking for a new piece. They also have an Oak Park location.

7. [quote name="Hypoxic" post="19467659" timestamp="1391573655"]In 99% sure this is the correct new addres175 W Maple Rd, Birmingham, MI 48009(248) 644-6077They have some beautiful stuff and a great selection across all prices. Plus lots of cool random shit too. Workers always seem really chill and helpful and actually know their stuff. It's the first place I go when looking for a new piece. They also have an Oak Park location.[/quote]Thank youSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. if the jungleroom doesnt have what your looking for inflight in oakpark or ann arbor, h2 hydro in walled laked or any of the shops in east lansing all have dope stuff. EL usually doesnt charge a ton being a college town.