Michigan Republicans To Prevent Vote

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ProdiglaSun, Apr 25, 2018.

1. #1 ProdiglaSun, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    https://hightimes.com/news/michigan-legalize-recreational-marijuana-november-ballot/

As a gun rights activist, I have typically voted Republican, but this is an example of why I refuse to associate with the Republican party. I can't support the killing of the unborn, I feel illegal immigrants should be shot on sight, and Democrats ruin every economy that they touch, so I cant become a demonrat, but this has gone too far. You as an American have the right to be heard, and have the right to your opinions. You have the right to vote, and those rights should be protected.

That whole line of bullshit about voter ID can be ignored out of hand. You need ID to buy a drink, or rent, or just about everything else. Requiring ID to verify citizenship prior to deciding how OUR nation will go, is common sense.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I do NOT support Trump. I did NOT vote for Trump. I had high hopes, but whatever, he's done.

3. F- Trump! He made himself richer by passing the tax law.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. So they want to just pass the law instead of the people voting on it... I've read about this type of thing before, but I doubt it'll hold up for something as big as legalizing cannabis.

5. So how is your rant of a childish ❄️ any way related to the topic of this thread? It’s not but you’re kind is entertaining to watch as you froth at the mouth.

6. Granted it’s goal is blatantly obvious. Just like it’s obvious when the left cries crocodile tears about “disenfranchisement “ by requiring ID.
    I don’t really care so long as it’s passed.