Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan - Purple OG

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Burton2, Nov 21, 2011.

1. i was smoking this on July 4th :D

some awesome bud, i was blitzed watching fireworks :smoke:

2. [quote name='"SmokingSection"']

Never brought up anything about good connections. I meant just street prices, but 400-500 for JUST Two onions in the hampton roads area for JUST a regular pickup in the STREETS(no major friendship, hookups), then I call bullshit.[/quote]

Yea man I agree with you on 600-700 street prices. But in va if you have a good connection it's 400-500. Here in nova it's 400-500 for 1 ounce to some people. I'd pay 2-300. Anywhere you live it depends on who you know.

3. That site looks a bit off to me, like you said in your first post, $310 for an ounce is steep for Michigan, $310 per oz when you're buying 2 ozs is even worse.

However, I don't think that site can be trusted very much. I don't know anyone who would pay, or even charge $375 per oz here in the mitten, maybe I'm just lucky with my connects, but the most expensive I usually see for an oz is $275, $250 is about the normal price now a days.

4. its a sacred plant, it shouldnt 'cost' anything.

yall are straight trippin if you cant see how EVERYONE is getting ripped

throw some seeds in your back yard on a warm rainy week in spring,water if it whilts, wait till fall, and BAM free weed.

smoke the buds, eat the seeds, and youve still got firewood for the stove from the stalk

5. [quote name='"OrganicFlowers"']its a sacred plant, it shouldnt 'cost' anything.

yall are straight trippin if you cant see how EVERYONE is getting ripped

throw some seeds in your back yard on a warm rainy week in spring,water if it whilts, wait till fall, and BAM free weed.

smoke the buds, eat the seeds, and youve still got firewood for the stove from the stalk[/quote]

Yea but growing really good indoor medicine takes time and expensive equipments. Growers have to charge something for the time and money they put into there setup.

6. Exactly. Well since I've grown up, I buy bulk so i do QPs. I will NEVER pay 4-5 bones on an oz...Max I've ever bought in 757 for one O is 350. Qps are good , but maybe I need to make a trip to NorVa again for some of the deals you're talking about :smoke: From what you're saying I can get some good shit for a few hundred less.

And to the guy talking about we're getting jipped, I completely agree. But I simply don't have the time nor patience to grow. Have before and don't have the time anymore. Have been thinking about it again though.

7. [quote name='"SmokingSection"']

Exactly. Well since I've grown up, I buy bulk so i do QPs. I will NEVER pay 4-5 bones on an oz...Max I've ever bought in 757 for one O is 350. Qps are good , but maybe I need to make a trip to NorVa again for some of the deals you're talking about :smoke: From what you're saying I can get some good shit for a few hundred less.

And to the guy talking about we're getting jipped, I completely agree. But I simply don't have the time nor patience to grow. Have before and don't have the time anymore. Have been thinking about it again though.[/quote]

Yea I mean up here qp's of indoor fire run for 800-1600 and Outdoor for 700-1200. The lower prices are if you have good dealers, the high prices are if you just started smoking and don't know many people yet.

8. damn i pay difrent for 2 o's everytime it dont matter i'm smoking usually for free
    anywhere from 650 for top shelf AAA or 500 for A grade but lol you guys go hard for your prices i usaully just grab 2 for 6 of some kinda kush i'll put up my next pick up later

9. Thats not bad then. I usually scoop mine for 12-1400...not a bad price check

10. [quote name='"SmokingSection"']

Thats not bad then. I usually scoop mine for 12-1400...not a bad price check[/quote]

Oh lately I've been chilling with my main dealer a lot so I just go over to his house every few days, grab some 8ths of a few different strains(always 40-50), some hash, and a few edibles.
    Yesterday got an 8th each of maui wowie, Larry og, purple urkle, master kush, g of really potent green crack #1 bho, and 2 really strong cookies for 220.
    If I were to grab a qp of just one strain, it'd be 800-1100 for some fire indoor. 700-1000 for outdoor. Depends on how dank and when I hit him up.

11. Purple OG is probally the best Indica dominant OG I have ever smoked in my life. Super stony with that OG funk twist. Have fun with that one blade. Also OG kush usually goes for more then reg kush or some sativ-ish so that may be why OP payed the price he did :confused_2:

12. the strain i had before this was OG cheese and it was better then the purple og

13. i been getting some purple ass buds in mich!

14. damn Im lovin this michigan forum..Im from chicago and I just got a decent pick up
    300 for a zipper
    8.0 for 100
    Pictures taken from a shitty iphone 3g (no flash) doesnt do it too much justice but its frosty.
    .3 out the bowl gets me good for a couple hours
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

15. I would def be interested in networking out in michigan cuz Its like 3300 a P out here in chicago lol

16. Just picked up an o of Purple brain food very nice

17. Niceeeeeeeee