Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan - Purple Brain Food oz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Burton2, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Strong earthy kush sweet smell very big sativa formed nugs.

[​IMG]
    Shot at 2011-11-26
    [​IMG]
    Shot at 2011-11-26
    [​IMG]
    Shot at 2011-11-26
    [​IMG]
    Shot at 2011-11-26

2. How much was it, what state, and how does it smell :D

3. Ran me 340$ i didnt mind paying little more for personal oz its from Michigan all bad ass nugs i'll post the sharksbreath i grab for 275$ next in a couple days

4. bumpppppp

5. Nice good pick up man! :smoke: Toke on! ++ REP!!

6. #8 Deletemyposts, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
    Pretty Dank bud man. Crazy name haha. 340 sounds mad expensive for a medical state touching Canada(considering i'm paying less than you and live in a conservative southern state haha) but w/e. enjoy, I'm sure you will.

Edit: Oh just saw the $275 ounce part. That sounds more normal. About what I pay too

7. The stuff who i was grabbing it from was paying 425$ an o with a good connect. looked very nice a strain called Tripple OG

8. im assuming you dont live in michigan but in a close state? something like that in my neighborhood goes for like 250 maybe maybe maybe 300 max. it looks good but deffanitley not michigan top shelf medical.

9. ouch,not even close to my 180 zips.

Attached Files:

10. looks pretty bomb

11. [quote name='"weedmanca1i"']ouch,not even close to my 180 zips.[/quote]

Looks exactly like my friends uncles harvests last year. Bought a qp for 500 and made almost all of it into edibles.
    Good bud...nice man. He said it was master kush.

12. thats a lot of yummy shit...

13. ohh that is fire :smoke:

14. Damn make me wanna talk to Samson!!