Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan Pickup & Florida Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dank_Head, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Michigan Pickup: Sensi Star ;very lemony smell
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Florida Pickup: Dad just moved to Florida so im down here for spring break and picked up this bud they call "Crippy" around here. Not as good as the Sensi Star which was dissapointing to see in Florida but its something to toke. This bud was sort of fruity tasting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Haha, crippy is just a general term for bud. Theres regs, mids, and crip. Depending on where you are in Florida, you'll either get shitty crip, or some dank crip. Good luck! :smoking:

3. crip.

4. Is that an ACER laptop I see there? The sensi star looks bomb too

5. where in michigan are you from? that sensi star looks so dank. i would love to pick up some of that, is there a lot of that floatin around?

6. Yea, no shit, where is that shit floatin around? haha, Im gonna have to ask around.

7. Michigan huh, where at? Im around ann arbor, i use to get sensi star all the time. Looks like some danks!!!

8. how do you come to Florida and find that so quick? I guess I need to get out more, or I'm just paranoid asking new people about weed. Oh well either way nice pickups.

9. how much for the sensi star n where can i pick some of that ish up

10. thanks all, im about 20 minutes south of detroit. its not really floatin around its just a grower i know. its not that hard to find bud in any state i go to. you just gotta meet people

11. in florida:

regs is schwagg

mids is mids

kryp or crip is a general term for chronic, dank, dro, whatever you wanna call it

12. I remember your SS posts, so you're finally gettin some again? Definitely a strain I have always wanted to get my hands on!

and yea, like others stated, crip is just a term in Florida for good bud, basically like how people around here always callin it dro... could be shitty, or really damn dank.

13. Ah 352, thats why :p
    I have to ride all the way to the 407 for good smoke, screw clermont.

14. Yea if someone says they got krpy your gonna be paying 25-30 for a half eigth but it will range from beaters to DANK, wont really know till you see it or you learn to trust the guy that he'll have dank. You can find DANK in FL.

407 is where its at.

15. Sensi star looks really nice. the other stuff looks good too.

16. Both pickups look nice to me, the Crip doesnt look bad at all. Sensi Star is just amazing.

17. that sensi looks dank as hell bro. How much you pay?
    im in the 248, and theres always stuff of that quality around, but it doesnt come cheap.
    that could easily go for 75 an eigth.

18. Prices in Florida are nothing to write home about. Flame can be had
    but it isn't everywhere like in other places I'm assuming.

This thread has made me realize that I actually stopped calling fire
    bud crip. Thats all I called good bud for the first two or three
    years I smoked. Now I just ask for fire/flame or whatever wacky
    name I come up with at the moment.

19. 407 is in orlando, florida