Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan Patients?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thekevin07, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Anyone know of a liberal Psychiatrist or doctor willing to write a script/recommendation for someone that can't sleep even after being resistant to multiple benzodiazepines an example would be Valium.

I'm in the Ann Arbor Michigan area. You can PM me if you'd like.

I have googled the subject but most websites either want money up front or are of no real help.

2. Hi there.

Looking for a doctor or clinic recommendation for my long time friend he is living near clit, michigan.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. I am in the NORML scene over here in WA but unfortunately cannot offer my buddy any advice for that area. I know a lot of these clinics, prolly all he'd be exposed to otherwise can be pretty shady here.

Thanks

3. I merged these two threads, you're both asking the same thing. Next time please do a search before starting a new thread.

Thanks.

4. there's a ton of clinics in A2 just search google more. There are a few near detroit as well.

Most sites i have found tell you that the consultation will cost you if you get approved but free otherwise. IE they will probably approve you so they can make money. Bring your med records with you diagnosing your condition.

5. I dont have mine yet, but i am from the same area and researching myself. From what i have found, if you dont have medical records, it often costs a little more, but some places will just straight up deny you, so double check if you aint got any record. Also, i think on top of the 150 or whatever you pay the doctor, I think you need another $100 for the state of michigan...but that fee is only $25 for some people i think, i forgot who though, maybe cancer patients or something.

Check craigslist too, there are advertisements on there, maybe wait for a special or sale. A2 has a ton of places you can go to, its just a matter of finding one that you trust.

6. #6 angusbeef, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    that post is from 5 days ago and had fallen completely off the board..:confused:
    I look through the list to an extent.

7. #7 angusbeef, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    Any information for clio?

Im avoiding just a "googled clinic "want a testimonial, thanks.

8. Doesn't matter if it's 5 days or 5 months old, if the topic is covered, we'd RATHER you use existing threads than make a new one.

9. Can anyone verify this? It seems for real, but I just want to make sure before I go any further into this avenue of acquiring a medical card.