Michigan Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mrhood, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Hey everybody long time stalker here. Thought I'd post this years grow and maybe get some advice in the process.

Last year I grew 50 plants outdoors with a deer fencing around all sides including the roof. This year I decided to put something more permemant and easier on the eyes into place.

I am in the process of building a 8 foot tall privacy fence to enclose 21 plants. I am kinda stumped as to what the he best options are for a roof (as it must too be enclosed by Michigan law) that will look semi-professional done and last. My area is 72 feet long x 54 feet wide.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
    I'll be keeping you guys updated on my methods and I'll post some pics tonight. Happy Growing!

2. I would use 2x4 wood to make a cube shape for the foundation and surround it with chicken wire on all sides. You'll get all the sunlight you'll need and keep out wilderness animals. If you're looking for a house style building then I'm not the man to ask haha

3. As a michigan grower i used 6 foot board fence and topped it with chainlink fence.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've thought of using both chain link and chicken wire for the roof. How did you manage to keep tension and not let the roof sag in the middle? I figured 72 feet is was just too far without some kind of support in the garden.

And I forgot the pics but I will get those today. Been working all day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mine was 16×16 and i had 2 post in the middle to hold the fence up.

6. I do it like so: 0823181018.jpg

7. Heres my set up 20x30. The domed roof was a after thought when I decided to cover em up in the fall.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1